Dear all, I am writing to inform you of an amazing opportunity to apply for fully-funded scholarships to pursue your master’s degree in Hungary. The scholarships are in the field of mathematics, natural science, legal studies/public administration, business administration, and engineering. Click here And Check All Scholarships For Master’s Programs
CEU respects academic freedom and upholds the right of faculty and students, as well as the university and its programs, to conduct research on any subject, regardless of social or political implications.
Are you interested in studying or conducting research at Central European University, Hungary?
In that case, you have a good chance to have a fully-funded study of Masters and doctorate from CEU.
Central European University (CEU) is an institution of higher education in Budapest, Hungary. It is an independent, privately funded American-style institution of higher education offering graduate and doctoral programs.
CEU has the most diverse student body in Hungary’s history, with over 500 students representing 125 different countries. More than half of our undergraduates are Hungarian, coming from every part of the country. Many large Hungarian companies recruit their future CEOs and other leadership at CEU or base their R&D departments on our campuses.
More About Central European University Scholarships
- Country Name: Hungary
- University Name: Central European University
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: All
- Deadline: 1 February 2022
- A full-time student in a postgraduate program, doctoral, or master degree program
- Have a positive student evaluation or grade point average
- Have not been granted any scholarship for the full tuition fee
- Students from all around the world are welcome to apply to Central European University.
- Have not already obtained a degree from CEU
- Candidates who have finished their final degree using English as the medium of instruction are eligible to apply for the Central European scholarship. You must also provide a certificate of English language competency issued by your university.
Financial Services/ Benefits:
For students who receive a scholarship from Central European University, these are the benefits:
- Tuition for CEU graduate programs is waived.
- Housing is free
- Books are free
- Travel is cheap
- Insurance is free
Save thousands of dollars on tuition, housing, books, and more, when you study with CEU.
How to Apply for CEU Scholarship 2023?
- Create an account on https://www.ceu.edu/financialaid
- log in to access your online portfolio (you can save it at this point)
- You can search for the scholarships that you are interested in and fill in their online application forms.
It is important to note that some scholarships have entry requirements, so check the national authorities’ websites for more information if you are unsure.
“Apply now” before the deadline.