The Vistula University 2022 Merit Scholarship is open to master’s level students from all over the world. Established companies such as Siemens, Cisco, Microsoft, and Hewlett Packard have paid the scholarships as a condition of their establishment agreements.
Vistula University is delighted to offer merit scholarships to all international students. This opportunity is offered to encourage and support talented and motivated individuals who would like to pursue a professional career in Poland. You Can Also Apply On USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarship 2021
If you are looking for an opportunity to study in Poland, we are here to help. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to deserving students who are pursuing their baccalaureate or graduate studies in any sector of the university.
Vistula University is an English-language international university in Poland. Vistula University offers a wide variety of courses taught in English with international degree recognition. Courses are divided into 10 faculties from which you can choose offering a wide range of subjects from Accounting & Finance, Business, Creative Arts, IT, Education to Law and Humanities. Read Details About Canada Government Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
More Details Regarding Scholarship:
- Country Name: Poland
- Deadline: January 15, 2022
- Financial relief: Fully Funded
- All nations are eligible
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- The funds are meant to cover tuition, books, transportation, living expenses as well as any other necessary expenses involved in enrolling a student for a course.
- It is very easy to apply for the Scholarship
- The monthly allowance will help lessen the financial burden of the student’s family during the years of college life.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates:
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of scholastic ability, academic excellence as indicated by records, personal presentation, and demonstrated financial need.
- Students with a good level of English.
- Students must be of non-Polish ancestry
- Students with no criminal record
- Recommended for high achievers
Application submissions Date:
The Application deadline required by the Merit Scholarship program is January 15 of 2022
- Start Early
- If you do not qualify for a need-based scholarship, look at merit-based scholarships
- Update your resume and CV every year
- Have a reference letter
- Register on official websites as early as possible