If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, it’s important to know which eligibility criteria you will need to meet in order to be considered. Each scholarship has different requirements but overall, they are designed to highlight and support the passion projects that any student can pursue as part of their educational programs. Pakistani Students can apply On Fatima Fertilizer Internship in Pakistan 2021 | Paid Internship
The program provides both merit‐based scholarships and need‐based scholarships. The HEC worked with the US Agency for International Development to provide a scholarship program for Pakistani women. Check Now Study in TURKEY JAPAN CHINA Without IELTS
USAID started the 2nd phase in 2013 by providing scholarships to 3000 students. In this year, 30 public sector and private sector partner universities are granting funding under the USAID scholarship scheme. Engineering, social science, nursing, and medicine are now being studied as new disciplines.
The USAID Merit-based scholarship program provides excellent financial aid to students who have demonstrated academic excellence at their existing institution and demonstrate financial need. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of assessed needs. The scholarship panel consists of university faculty, representatives from local communities, and representatives from business organizations. Anyone who meets the basic eligibility requirements is considered for the scholarship. Also, Apply On ADB Internship 2021-22 [Asian Development Bank Paid Internship]
Brief Information about Scholarship:
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- All students from Pakistan are eligible
- Master’s/MBA/MS/MPhil/ Education Teaching degree programs in selected disciplines allowed under the scholarship program
- Deadline: 30 September 2021
Eligibility Criteria of USAID Merit-based scholarship:
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- The aspirant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Candidate should have domicile of Pakistan
- The program was open to female students, and students who were currently pursuing master’s degrees.
- Students at Public colleges who enrolled in self-reliance, or evening programs are not eligible to participate in these programs.
- Unsuccessful in previously filed petitions
- Must not have graduated.
- Tuition is provided
- Books boarding and Accommodation
- Financial assistance, No application fees
- Highest variety of scholarships
- The straightforward application processes
- Supportive staffs
How to Apply For a USAID scholarship?
Applying to a scholarship program is quite easy! You can apply for any of the USAID-funded scholarships while you go about your daily activities.