KAUST VSRP Internship 2022 Saudi Arabia Fully funded internships are open it normally takes place at King Abdullah University but due to the current pandemic situation, some of its sessions are online. This is a completely funded Internship from KAUST. International students from all over the world from a diverse range of fields can apply for this internship.
The total duration of the Internship is between 3 to 6 months. All types of expenses during the internship period are covered by the organization and there is also a stipend per month for the internees. You should also take a chance in Tesla Fully Funded Internship Program
You can apply in the following fields Earth Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Chemical Science, Environmental Science, Bioscience, Applied Mathematics, and Computer Science, & Engineering, Marine Science Water Energy, Computer Science, Materials Science, Statistics, Energy Resources, and Petroleum Engineering. There are many more fields in this internship you can see from their official website.
Brief Details About KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia Fully funded :
Location: Saudi Arabia
Total Duration Of Internship: 3 to 6 Months
Funded Type: Fully Funded
You Can apply Anytime.
VISIT NOW: JOBS IN COCA COLA FOR ALL
Fields Available :
Following are some fields that are available under KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia Fully funded 2022.
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and CS
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Marine Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
Also check this amazing list: Study in TURKEY JAPAN CHINA Without IELTS
Benefits Of KAUST VSRP Internship:
You will get the following benefits after selection in this internship program.
- Air Travel Tickets.
- Health Insurance.
- A Monthly Stipend of 1000 US Dollars.
- Assistance in VISA.
- A facility of Private Bedroom and Bathroom.
- Social And Cultural Interactions.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Following are the documents required for applying in this internship:
- Statement of purpose ( Click here and check how to write a statement of purpose? )
- Academic Transcripts
- Reference Letters (Click here and check how to write reference letters )
- A Passport with at least six months validity
- Curriculum Vitae (How to write a CV?)
Important Announcement For Students:
There is no deadline for this Internship you can apply anytime on these days.
How to Apply?
Yes, you can apply for this internship online like other opportunities for this purpose you should visit the official website given below:
For more details about different scholarships and other opportunities, you should follow us on