Young Professional Fellowship Maldives ’21 is open now for people from all over the world without any restriction of nationality. This fellowship program was held in Turkey last year but this year it is taking place in a beautiful place the Maldives where people dream to visit
If you have any kind of educational background you are eligible to apply for this fellowship and you also don’t need any kind of IELST Certificate to apply even if you don’t have a passport you can apply just on your national Identity Card nut before this program you should have a passport.
This is a fully funded fellowship program that takes place every year in different countries. The total duration of the exchange program is just one week and the total number of fully funded Seats is 15 and there are also 35 self-funded seats if anyone still wants to attend this one-week fellowship on their own expenses if you are selected on the full funded seat.
You should also apply for:
Some Brief Details About Exchange Program:
The total duration of Fellowship: 7 Days
Funded Type: Fully Funded and also some seats of Self Funded
Last date for submission of application? 20th February 2021
Benefits Under Self Funded :
Applicants who got selected under Fully Funded seats will get the following benefits:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
Benefits Under Self Funded:
Applicants who got selected under Self Funded seats will get following benefits:
- Invitation Letter
- Fellowship Tool Kit
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Fellowship Social Night
- Fellowship Sightseeing
Topics Discussion on Fellowship:
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis:
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility:
- Development of Science and Technology:
- Anti-Patriarchal Model:
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
Apply now on Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded
What are the eligibility criteria which I have to fulfill before apply online?
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the globe and eager to work for UNSDG’s. (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- The candidate should be passionate about social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID for now)
- If you don’t have IELST don’t worry you can apply for this fellowship program without IELTS.
What is the last date for the submission of the Application?
20th February 2021 is the deadline for submission of online application on the online portal and you will get an interview in just 3 days if you got selected for this program
How I can apply for this Exchange Program?
You can apply online now by filling the simple online application form of Young Professional Fellowship Maldives’21 and then you have to upload the proof of your online fee payment.You can apply by visiting the official website of Young Professional Fellowship Maldives’21 click her efor apply.