Want to do an internship in the USA this summer here is the biggest opportunity from USA for you Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded is open now for all international students from all over the world. This is a fully-funded scholarship you don’t to have pay for anything. You will aslo get a weekly stipend during this internship.
The total duration for this internship program is between 10 to 12 weeks. The last date for submission of the application is 5th February 2021. Several fields are available for online applications. Every year many students apply for this internship and get a great research experience in the USA and enjoy many facilities there provided by this Organization. You should also apply for Global UGRAD Fully Funded Exchange Program in the USA
Brief Details about Woods Hole Internship USA:
Location: America USA
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Time Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
Last date for submission: 5th February 2021
What are the benefits of this Internship?
If you got selected for this internship program you can avail the following benefits:
- It is almost between 10 to 12 weeks summer internship program in the USA and it provides stipend on a weekly basis which is 650 dollars a week which is a big amount for students.
- Apart from the weekly stipend, you will also get free round trip travel tickets.
- Housing will also be provided by the institute to the selected participants.
- Help in getting J-1 Visa.
Also, Apply for University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program
What fields are available for application?
You can apply for the following fields if you are a sciences student you should apply for this prestigious opportunity.
- Ocean Physics
- Physical Oceanography
- Geo Physics
- Marine Chemistry
- Marine Policy Center
Also check, RIPS Summer Internship USA 2021
What are the eligibility criteria for this Summer Program?
You need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria before apply for this internship Program.
- International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Just Undergraduate students are eligible for this opportunity.
- Undergraduate students with A four-year bachelor’s degree if they are in 3rd year of their degree are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Students who will complete their bachelor’s degree before the start of this internship program are not eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Students from the 2nd year of a total of three year Bachelor degree can also apply for this internship.
- If a student is enrolled in a five-year degree program he can apply if he is currently in 3rd year of the 5-year program.
What is a list of required documents for this internship program?
You need the following documents for apply on this opportunity.
- Recommendation Letters ( Read how to write a recommendation letter? )
- Curriculum Vitae (Read how to write a good CV? )
- University degree transcripts.
- Your statement of purpose also known as SOP or personal statement. ( How to write an SOP? )
What is the last date for submission of the application?
5th February 2021 is the deadline for submission of the online application. So, please start your online application form today.
How I Can Apply For this Internship Program?
The Woods hole summer internship program application is completely online. All you have to do is fill the online application form and upload all required documents on the online portal. For more details and apply online Click here and visit the official website of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.