KADIR HAS International University Scholarships 2021 are open for international students. There is no restriction on nationality. KADIR HAS International University is one of the best universities in Turkey. You can apply in more than twenty diverse fields in this university.
who didn’t want to visit or study in a country like a turkey? You have a chance to visit this amazing place. With visit, you will study there on a scholarship basis. Either you are a college student or a university student you can apply to this university. Because they are offering scholarships in Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs.
Another good news is for you this year due to COVID-19 the university has canceled the restriction of IELTS and TOEFL Exam. So you don’t need to worry about scores of IELTS or TOEFL exam. Grab this opportunity. Now fulfill dreams of studying in a historic country Turkey.
KADIR HAS International University Scholarships Brief Detail:
- University: Kadir Has University Turkey
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Fields Available: More than 20
- Last date for Apply: 28th August 2020
- Don’t need to apply for scholarships separately.
- Once you apply for university your application will be considered for scholarship also.
- For undergraduate studies tuition waiver scholarships from 25% to 100% are available.
- For Masters and Ph.D. programs 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waiver are available.
- This scholarship is available on the basis of academic merits.
- You need to maintain a CGPA of 1.8 to get a scholarship every year.
Following Study Programs are available:
- Bioinformatics and Genetics
- International Relations
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- International Trade and Finance
- Business Administration
- Visual communication Design
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- Political Science and Public Administration
- New Media
- Management Information Systems
- Public Relations and Information
- Industrial Engineering
- Theatre (the program is 70% in Turkish, 30% in English)
- Civil Engineering
- Radio, Television, and Cinema
- Advertising AND DESIGN
- Industrial Design
- Law, Law program is 70 percent in Turkish and 30 percent in English
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Documents Requirement for applying in Undergraduate Programs
- Be a Foreign Citizen.
- High school certificate score with score at least 60 percent out of 100%.
- An official document which confirms that successful completion of high school diploma (Translated into English or Turkish)
- English language proficiency test results.
- Equivalency Certificate of High School degree.
- 1 Reference letter.
- Motivation letter.
Documents for applying in GRADUATE Programs:
- Be a foreign citizen.
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 letters of references
- The minimum undergraduate GPA require is 2.00/4.00 for applying in graduate programs.
- The minimum GPA of 2.00/4.00 is required for applying to a Ph.D. program.
- The undergraduate GPA requirement applying to Ph.D. is 3.00/4.00.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree
- Equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office.
- Result of the English language proficiency test.
- All grades and scores should be written on Transcript.
- Proficiency test results of the Turkish language are required if the course is completely or partially in the Turkish language.
- Additional documents according to a different program.
Last date to apply on Kadir has university scholarship is 31st of August 2020.
Visit the official website link.