KADIR HAS International University Scholarships 2022 are open for international students. There is no restriction on nationality. KADIR HAS International University is one of the best universities in Turkey. You can apply in more than twenty diverse fields at this university.
Who didn’t want to visit or study in a country like a turkey? You have a chance to visit this amazing place. With a visit, you will study there on a scholarship basis. Whether you are a college student or a university student you can apply to this university. Because they are offering scholarships in Undergraduate, Masters’s, and Ph.D. programs.
You need to pass the IELTS or TOEFL exams. Grab this opportunity. Now fulfill dreams of studying in a historic country Turkey. You can also check Opportunities without IELTS in the below posts:
KADIR HAS International University Scholarships Brief Detail:
- University: Kadir Has University Turkey
- Scholarship Type: Fully and Partially Funded
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Fields Available: More than 20
- Last date for Apply: Application are Open these days
- Don’t need to apply for scholarships separately.
- Once you apply for university your application will be considered for scholarship also.
- For undergraduate studies tuition waiver scholarships from 25% to 100% are available.
- For Masters and Ph.D. programs 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waiver are available.
- This scholarship is available on the basis of academic merits.
- You need to maintain a CGPA of 1.8 to get a scholarship every year.
Following Study Programs are available:
- Bioinformatics and Genetics
- International Relations
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical – Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- International Trade and Finance
- Business Administration
- Visual communication Design
- New Media
- Management Information Systems
- Public Relations and Information
- Industrial Engineering
- Theatre (the program is 70% in Turkish, 30% in English)
- Civil Engineering
- Radio, Television, and Cinema
- Advertising AND DESIGN
- Industrial Design
- Law, Law program is 70 percent in Turkish and 30 percent in English
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Documents Requirement for applying in Undergraduate Programs
- Be a Foreign Citizen.
- score 60 percent out of 100%.
- An official document which confirms that successful completion of high school diploma (Translated into English or Turkish)
- English language proficiency test results.
- Equivalency Certificate of High School degree.
- 1 Reference letter.
- Motivation letter.
Documents for applying in GRADUATE Programs:
- Be a foreign citizen.
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 letters of references
- The minimum undergraduate GPA require is 2.00/4.00 for applying in graduate programs.
- The minimum GPA of 2.00/4.00 is required for applying to a Ph.D. program.
- The undergraduate GPA requirement applying to Ph.D. is 3.00/4.00.
- Undergraduate/graduate degree
- Equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office.
- Result of the English language proficiency test.
- All grades and scores should be written on Transcript.
- Proficiency test results of the Turkish language are required if the course is completely or partially in the Turkish language.
- Additional documents according to a different program.
Application is open these days you should apply as soon as possible.
Visit the official website link.