Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 UK open now. The purpose of these fully financed scholarships in the UK is to help outstanding individuals from all origins develop become leaders and innovators. They also want to assist Commonwealth citizens who cannot afford to attend UK universities. Students may further their knowledge and improve their talents in the subjects of their choosing thanks to this UK scholarship. Additionally, students don’t have to worry about paying tuition or other expenses to attend prestigious UK colleges. The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office is responsible for funding this scholarship programme in its entirety (FCDO).
This UK Scholarship is quite distinguished. The UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office is funding this scholarship (FCDO). Every year, they choose more than 200 Commonwealth participants to study in the UK. You may apply without cost.
Also apply for:
Commonwealth Scholarships serve as a catalyst for sustainable development. 30,000 scholarships have been given out since 1960. The six key topics of this international studies are science and technology, advancing world prosperity, crisis management, health systems, and access to a variety of possibilities. Students will also have access to a community network made up of Commonwealth alumni. As a result, by becoming Commonwealth fellows, students will live forever as a member of the Commonwealth community. They may connect with CSC graduates all across the world, creating many chances that might change their lives.
Commonwealth scholarships have also been changing the lives of countless people all around the globe. The most famous and powerful individuals, including prime ministers, Nobel laureates, diplomats, academics, and executives of NGOs and other for-profit organizations, have emerged through CSC scholarships that have been fully supported. The Commonwealth Master Scholarships 2023 will help students succeed in the workplace. Additionally, it will assist them in realizing their potential and achievement.
Also visit below and apply:
More Information About Scholarship:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Commonwealth Countries are eligible.
- Fee: Paid in full
- Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Namibia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Grenada, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St
- Deadline: October 18, 2022
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship?
The advantages of receiving a Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship are as follows:
Selected students will be provided with round-trip airfare.
- Full cost of enrollment made available.
- The monthly stipend for students will be $1,236 or $1,516.
- Also, the allowance for warm clothing is taken care of.
- The dissertation or thesis will be paid for as well.
- Financial support for students to take advantage of study abroad opportunities in the United Kingdom.
- Divorced, widowed, or single parents with children under the age of 16 are eligible for a monthly payment of £529 for the first child and £131 for each additional kid.
- The inclusion of special accommodations for people with disabilities.
click below and apply:
What Fields Are Open For Scholarship?
Although many disciplines are welcome, the CSC will give preference to proposals that show how their work is particularly relevant to development.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
- A photocopy of a current passport (or national ID card) including the applicant’s image, date of birth, and country of citizenship to prove that the applicant is a citizen or refugee of a Commonwealth country.
- All transcripts from postsecondary institutions attended, both completed and in progress, with official translations into English if they were not written in English
- Two letters of reference or recommendation from current or former supervisors/teachers/administrators on school or university letterhead.
Also visit below:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
Here are the requirements to be considered for one of the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships:
- Students from non-eligible Commonwealth nations will not be considered.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for British protection status.
- The first day of classes in the United Kingdom is September 2023, therefore prospective students must be available by then.
- Why The Commonwealth strongly recommends that students who would otherwise be unable to study in the UK apply for this scholarship.
- Obtaining a second Master’s degree is not something the CSC often supports financially. Justify your need to pursue more education if you are seeking for a second degree.
The following factors will be used to evaluate your application:
- The candidate’s academic record
- Proposal quality
- How the candidate’s work could contribute to the growth of his or her native nation
click below and apply:
Methodology of Choosing
The CSC requests nominations from particular groups each year.
The number of nominations the CSC receives is around three times more than the number of scholarships offered. Scholarships are not limited to citizens of any one nation. All candidates who apply will be evaluated according to the same criteria, regardless of whether they were nominated by a national or local organisation.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
18th October 2022
Official Website Link?
- Applications must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications to the CSC and one of the nominating agencies listed below. Following this, the CSC will receive recommendations for potential candidates from the nominating agencies. These scholarships are not available via direct application to the CSC.
- In addition to the general qualifying requirements, each Nominating agency may have its own requirements.
- In addition to any additional application requested by the nominating agency, candidates must use the CSC’s online application system.
By the end of the year 2022, agencies will have submitted their nominees to the CSC.