Czech Government Scholarship 2023 is open now. Applications for the Czech Government Scholarship 2023 are being accepted in the Czech Republic. For the Czech Republic Scholarship, any international students from underdeveloped nations are eligible to apply. Students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in the Czech Republic are urged to apply. For the school year 2023–2024, this is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Freely in Europe.
The student who studies in the Czech Republic will have the most unique experiences as well as work in a conducive environment. Scholarships are available for Master’s & PhD students in a variety of higher education institutions in the Czech Republic.
also apply for
The Czech Republic’s government provides the finest chances among many nations. By empowering young people to take on a variety of tasks, this scholarship programme is fully financed and available across Europe. It is encouraged for both men and women to apply for these scholarships. Many more scholarships, similar to this one, are available worldwide for international students in 2022–2023.
For students with academic and scientific aptitudes, the Czech Republic government has created a scholarship programme throughout Europe. In cooperation with the Ministries of Education, Youth and Sports and Foreign Affairs, thousands of students go to Europe each year to pursue their educational goals and brighten their futures.
The scholarships are only intended to support international students from impoverished nations in their pursuit of higher education. Duration of stay: 2 years for English-language master’s degrees, 3 years for Czech-language master’s degrees (plus a year for speech courses), and 3–4 years for PhDs.
Successful candidates for the one-year language and preparation programme offered by Charles University’s Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies (only for those who have applied for a scholarship to study in the Czech language). will take part. Candidates who choose to study in English must take an online admission exam in the language. As a significant component of the Czech Republic’s international development cooperation and with a long history, these scholarships are available to residents of specific developing countries to study at public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic. Both Master’s degree and PhD studies are eligible for scholarships. Details are provided further below.
Also check below:
More Information About Scholarship:
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries. See list below
- University: Czechia Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Czech Republic
Timeline of Program
Every programme in the Czech Scholarship in Europe has a specific completion time. Czech language instruction:
- 2-3 years for a master’s degree programme
- One-year Language and Preparatory Program
English Language English Language Program:
- Two years for Master’s programmes
- 3–4 years for a master’s degree programme
Also apply for:
What Fields Are Open For Scholarship?
Students that are interested in studying at public universities in the Czech Republic in the fields of economics, agriculture, informatics, environment, and energy.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
Application form, resume, passport copy, statement of terms and conditions for the scholarship, and statement of terms and conditions for health services are required for the master’s programme.
A return confirmation, a copy of one’s birth certificate, a health certificate, a copy of one’s previous degree certificate, and information on the substance of one’s foreign university study are all required.
Aso click and check:
For Ph.D. programme: Application form, resume, passport copy, scholarship agreement, health services agreement, and statement of terms and conditions. Affirmation of return; a copy of the birth certificate; a health certificate; and a copy of the diplomas from prior degrees Information about content of foreign University education.Ideas about dissertation thesis in 3 to 5 pages. 2 letters of recommendation.
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
- The scholarships’ main purpose is to support adult foreigners from poor nations who are studying and are in need. Therefore, this kind of scholarship cannot be awarded to a Czech native, a citizen of an EU member state, or any other foreign national who has been granted permission to live permanently in the Czech Republic. Furthermore, those under the age of 18 are not eligible for the scholarships. (The candidates must be at least 18 years old by September 1 of the year they begin their studies in the Czech Republic.)
- In programmes leading to a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree plus a one-year English language preparation course (which is integrated with additional field-specific training. Applicants are typically needed to take admission exams at the concerned higher education institution, depending on the academic area. The successful completion of the entrance exam is a requirement for the scholarship grant; alternatively
click and check:
The Scholarship Review Board will also take into account the candidates’ grades from prior coursework. Students who have never had the chance to study abroad will receive preference.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
The deadline for applying for this scholarship is September 30, 2022.
How to Apply:
Each applicant must complete a an electronic application form . The academic year 2023–2024 marks the beginning of the successful applicant’s studies.
The legally obligatory “Guidelines for Granting Scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic,” published in Czech and English, contains comprehensive information on the terms and circumstances of scholarship grants.
Prospective applicants are urged to read the instructions thoroughly before applying.