DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany is Finlay open now for International students. There are a large number of courses available this year for international students. You can apply in any course according to your interest in Graduate and Doctoral Programs. Keep one thing in my you need official IELTS results to apply.TOEFL results are not acceptable in the DAAD Scholarship. For all German Taught language courses, you need to have a German language course to apply. There are also many other scholarships in Germany.
Brief Details Of DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
- Location: Germany
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D.
- Duration: Between 12 to 36 Months
- Last Date: The deadline differs from program to program.
University and Courses:
You will find a large number of degrees and different courses in any university under the DAAD German Funded Scholarship. You can review each university and its courses according to your studies and can fill the application form and can manage documents accordingly.
Following are benefits students can after selection in DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
- For the students of the Graduation program, the monthly allowance provided by the scholarship authority is 850 euros
- For Doctoral programs monthly allowance is 1200 euros.
- Traveling allowances are available for scholarship holders
- Health Insurance, Accidental insurance, and personal liability insurance are available.
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- In some Conditions following benefits can be provided to scholarship holders
- A monthly rental Allowance
- For accompanying family with a monthly allowance for their expenses.
What requirements must be met?
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in the related degree of DAAD Scholarship.
- Degree of the applicant should not be older than six years
- You should have two years of experience after the bachelor’s degree
Also Visit Qatar University Fully Funded Scholarships
Required documents DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany:
You need to make following documents to start your application:
- DAAD scholarship application with recent information.
- Your CV the template should of Euro pass
- Letter of motivation.
- A letter of recommendation from your recent employer with the letterhead of the company signature and official stamp of that workplace.
- IELTS is required to apply not TOEFL.
- German language required for German Courses.
- University degree Transcripts
- Students from China required to submit APS Certificate for admission.
Application and Selection Procedure:
- You have to send your complete application.
- The selection committee will select a candidate for the scholarship.
- Only the selected candidate will be said by DAAD authority to submit a complete application to the DAAD portal.
- After Final selection, the committee will contact you back.
The deadline for this scholarship varies from program to program you can visit the official website for more details:
You need to have a copy of every document of yours because in case of selection for
Scholarship you have to upload all documents on online portal of DAAD Scholarship.
You can read all details regarding DAAD Scholarships from the official website :