Dalian University is pleased to announce a special opportunity for international students. To study full-time at Dalian University, students all over the world are welcome to apply for CSC Scholarships. Students’ interest in applying for Chinese Government Scholarship is increasing rapidly as more and more foreign students are choosing China as an important destination for post-secondary education.
The Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) offers scholarships to international students who are willing to study in a master’s degree program or a 4-years Ph.D. degree program at Dalian University in China. The CSC Scholarship Award is ranked as one of the most generous scholarship awards among those international students’ scholarships offered by the Chinese government. Through the CSC scholarship, an international student can enjoy free or low-cost tuition and free accommodation for his/her academic study in China. Check Now Without IELTS Canadian Scholarships Fully Funded 2022
About Dalian University:
The Dalian University of Technology was founded in Dalian, a city on the northeast coast of China. It is one of the country’s oldest institutions for higher education and research. Founded in 1946 as the Northeast Polytechnic Institute, it was merged with two other institutions in 1950 to become the Dalian Institute of Technology. In 1954, it moved to its present-day campus, only 25 kilometers from the city center.
More About CSC Scholarship in China:
- Scholarship Type: Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Host Country: China
- University Name: Dalian University
- Submissions End Date: March 31, 2022
You must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Scholarships will be awarded at the beginning of every semester provided that the student is enrolled in a full-time program and has kept good academic performance as defined by his/her school institution.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens who will be studying in China and not taking a Chinese Government Scholarship. For example, they may have received an offer from a Chinese University but would like to seek a scholarship so that they can study in China. They should be postgraduate students ready to commence their studies at Dalian University in the fall semester of the academic year 2022.
- Students should hold an offer letter from the university and must have a good academic record.
- Applicants must have received a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university. Applicants who have already received a bachelor’s degree from a Chinese university must have completed the degree no more than one year ago.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
The scholarship will pay for:
- Scholarship holder’s round-trip airfare ticket between the home country and China
- Comprehensive medical insurance for the whole period of study;
- Monthly allowance of US$500
- Allowance for textbooks, accommodation, and other expenses related to study
- Personal accident insurance policy
- Return economy class tickets between China and home country after graduation
Other Application Requirements:
In your application please include:
- Complete information about your educational background and future study plan (name of the university, major and minor if any, expected graduation time)
- A personal statement of your career goal and experience in China (including any relevant work or internship experience, language proficiency level, any special talent you have, personal and family background, etc.)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors or a professional reference. The letters should be in English; if not, please provide an official translation into English.
- To apply, you must also visit DUT’s website.
- Applications and materials must be sent to the School of International Education by e-mail (email@example.com) before the deadline.
- In the email subject line, write the DUT application number plus the last name and name on the passport.
- They will send out admission notifications at the end of July 2022, and the semester will begin in September 2022.