International students can avail fully funded scholarships under this program. Study invitation for international candidates at the universities and colleges of Thailand offers professional and personal enhancement and the SIIT Scholarship is one of the best Study opportunities for international candidates.
The SIIT University of Technology in Thailand is offering Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 or the equivalent in other scholarships. This offers you a chance to obtain an engineering degree at one of the premier engineering institutions in Asia. The scholarship offers are fully funded, which equates to a great cost for the applicant. But the scholarship gives you a chance to pursue your education free from financial stress and also helps you find a job after finishing your studies.
SIIT is not only an educational institute that helps students develop advanced technical skills in manufacturing, software engineering, and other related fields but also a research institute that engages in joint projects with universities and other institutions on projects related to improving national technology standards.
It is a renowned premier educational institution in the Thai government has been established in 1992. SIIT has become one of the country’s leading technological institutions for supporting society’s needs and innovation and the development and well-being in Thailand and the world fully.
Brief Information Regarding Scholarship:
- Country Name: Thailand
- University Name: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Offers degrees: MS and doctoral degrees
- Eligible Countries: All
- Deadline: March 15, 2023.
Various Fields Of Engineering and Other fields Offers Under This Scholarship:
- Engineering Management
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Energy Technology and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Management Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
What documents are required for this scholarship?
The scholarship committee primarily requires the following documents:
- A Cover letter describing how you fit the requirements of each specific scholarship
- Resume, letters of recommendation
- Official Transcripts of recently passed degree
- Proof that you have a valid passport and a copy of a visa
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship?
- Applicants must have a undergraduate degree with a minimum score of 2.5 out of 4.0
- Doctoral applicant should have a minimum overall GPA of 3.5 in a master program
- Have good behavior and mental health
- If you’re not receiving any other scholarship, that means you can apply for this scholarship.
- Increase your academic level
- Gain an innovative education
- Receive annual funding depending on the course
- Scholarship can help you manage your education expenses
- If accepted, you will get a one-way flight from your home to Thailand.
How to Apply?
- Apply online by submitting the application form and a personal statement
- Take a valid TOEFL or IELTS score
- Respond to a personal essay
- Do not forget to submit all requirements