ETH Zurich offers some 20 Masters Scholarships for International Students (Switzerland). Are you looking for an opportunity to pursue your dream? This is the right place. Getting a master’s degree at the ETH Zurich program will be your best choice. You can apply directly to this scholarship program or separate the application deadline for international candidates.
In addition to an excellent education, Masters Scholars also benefit from a wide range of extracurricular activities and events, including sports and language courses, as well as a dedicated program for international students. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee, as well as provide a monthly allowance for living expenses and an annual travel grant. Click here For 1000 dollars scholarship generation Google Scholarships 2022 2023
About ETH Zurich University:
ETH Zurich is an internationally recognized science, engineering and technology university located in Switzerland. The main language for teaching and instruction is English. It has approximately 20000 students and more than 3300 staff members. Our 6500 international students come to ETH Zurich from almost 130 countries. they are proud to be one of the popular universities for International Students in Switzerland.
There are numerous universities in the area that offer specialized courses in your field of interest so you can tailor your course studies to your subject interest group.
About ETH Zurich University Scholarships:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- University Name: ETH Zurich
- Available Degree: Masters Scholarship
- Scholarship type: Tuition Fees Scholarship
- Scholarship Duration: 03 to 04 years
- Last Date: 15 December 2021
- A very good academic record
- A satisfactory level of English
- In order to qualify, candidates should have an A on their transcripts and have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- No previous recognition may be granted.
- To apply, students must submit their Master’s thesis pre-proposal.
Applying for one of the following programs at ETH Zurich:
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Advanced Studies in Economics
- Master of Advanced Studies in Life Sciences
- Master of Advanced Studies in Technology Management
- Master of Science in Business Administration
Benefits/ Financial Services:
Below are the costs covered by the Scholarships:
- The scholarship will cover your tuition, accommodation, living expenses, including relocation expenses if necessary.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarships?
Submitting an application via the online portal by December 15, 2021. Although we encourage you to apply as early as possible, we understand that it can take time to gather all required documents and complete your application before the deadline. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance with your application.
Click on the below link for Application: