ETH Zurich Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland | Study in Europe is open now. Are you a student and looking for the Higher Education opportunity? You can apply in ETH Zurich Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland where you will get an exposure among the great intellectuals. The ETH Zurich attracts brilliant minds from Switzerland and around the world. This master’s degree in abroad provides a great practical knowledge to students. Last date to apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship is December 15, 2022.
Students and faculty at ETH Zurich benefit from a culture that encourages autonomy, accountability, tolerance. Since its founding in 1885, ETH Zurich has been based on these essential components of real Swiss values. When it comes to creating new things and learning new things, people look to this place as the epicenter. In addition, students at university have access to a setting that fosters innovation and excellence. In addition, researchers and academics are encouraged to think creatively and use critical analytical techniques and procedures to provide engaging analyses.
also apply below:
Switzerland’s ETH Zurich University consistently ranks among the world’s top universities. The students choose to study at Switzerland’s premier institution of higher education because of its reputation as a crossroads for cultures and continents. The institute’s research priorities are structured to solve international and Swiss-specific concerns. This institute is exceptional in its approach, area of concentration, educational quality, pursuing sub-specialization in Science and Engineering.
ETH Zurich Scholarship Program 2023 in Switzerland:
- ETH Zurich
- Master’s level
- The ETH Zurich scholarships for international students duration is three to four years.
also visit below:
Last date to apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship is December 15, 2022.
Benefits of the ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland 2023:
- Candidates will receive funding for their tuition, books, and living costs (CHF 12000 for each semester).
- Candidates will receive a full tuition discount.
Eligibility Criteria of ETH Zurich Scholarship program 2023:
- Candidates must have an A grade in undergraduate.
- Applicants are expected to provide a preliminary proposal for their master’s thesis.
click below an apply:
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship program 2023?
- Applicants are required to submit their applications on the internet.
- Applicants are required to submit a master’s thesis proposal written in a standard format for scientific citation, with no plagiarized content.
- Include your full name, complete address, date of birth, and country of residence.
- Two references are required.
- To advance to the next level, please fill out all the needed information.
- Take your time and make sure your application is completely accurate.