Come and study in Belgium with a fully-funded government scholarship. I have some good news for you! There is a fantastic scholarship opportunity for students from all over the world. It doesn’t matter which study level you choose, a graduate Degree program or an Advanced Degree program. The scholarship is open to students who would like to pursue a Master’s Degree.
It is a federal parliamentary republic with its capital in Brussels. Belgium’s official languages are Dutch, French, and German. The scholarship is provided by the Association of Residents of Europe (ARES) Belgium, a non-profit organization that has been operating since 1987. The ARES Belgium Scholarship program is designed for young people who would like to learn the language and culture of the country in which they live, and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
The aim of the scholarships is to promote international understanding and bring talented people to Belgium, while also promoting a positive image of the country abroad.
More About Belgium Government Scholarship:
- Host Country: Belgium
- Offered by: Government of Belgium
- Eligible Countries: All developing countries
- Deadline: January 28, 2022.
- Available Programs: Master Level Programs
- Fields of study covered: Agriculture, Medicine, Law, Engineering, Pharmacy, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Science and Technology.
Duration of Scholarship:
- It’s about 14 month’s
The selection criteria used by ARES in order to determine which applicants will receive scholarships include:
- Have obtained an offer from one of ARES partner universities in Belgium.
- Eligible candidate should be from developing countries.
- Age requirement says the age should be less than 40.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience is required.
- It is mandatory that applicants use the English language proficiently; both must also be able to read.
- They are only allowed to apply for one program at a time.
- We strongly encourage women to apply.
- One application per person is permitted.
Financial Aid/ Services Provided by ARES:
The scholarship covers tuition fees, book allowance, and a monthly stipend.
- They will assist with the cost of round-trip tickets in economy class.
- All scholarship recipients will receive a living allowance, but the amount will vary depending on the training course.
- A mission fee of EUR 150 will be provided to the candidates upon arrival.
- Insurance is handled directly by ARES.
- All expenses must be submitted on receipts.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for the ARES Belgium Scholarship, please fill out this application form no later than 28 January 2022. More detailed information about the ARES Belgium Scholarship program, including the list of eligible education providers and detailed instructions on how to apply, can be found at