The Weidenfeld Hoffman Scholarship provides outstanding students with the opportunity to live, study and learn in the UK – a world leader in higher education. Applicants can now apply for the Weidenfeld Hoffman Scholarship. If you are keen and committed to succeeding in your career, then this might be an opportunity for you. Weidenfeld Scholarship is a British international graduate award for postgraduate study in the UK.
This is completely funded scholarship for the One year Graduate course and this courses is taught in University Of Oxford London. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, a maintenance grant, and an additional travel grant to enable you to visit a country outside Europe during your studies.
The main purpose of this program is to prepare students around the world for careers in politics and policymaking upon their return home. They also aim to build lasting relationships between the UK and the rest of the world.
More About Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarship:
- Host Country: UK
- Host Organization: Weidenfeld’s Hoffmann
- University Name: Oxford University
- Scholarship type: fully funded
- Available Degree: Post-graduate Degree
- Deadline: January 2023
You can Also Apply On Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School 2022
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPP Master of Public Policy
MSt In These Subjects:
- Korean Studies
- Islamic Studies and History
- Diplomatic Studies
MSc in following Subjects:
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematical Modelling
- African Studies
- Economics for Development
- Law and Finance
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Financial Economics
- Scientific Computing
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Comparative Social Policy
- Advanced Computer Science
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- A lot more fields are also available you can check on website.
Please Check Now This amazing opportunity Paid Virtual Internship State Bank of Pakistan
Do you know what it takes to apply successfully for the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarship in UK 2023?
Below, you will find all the important details:
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Albania, Algeria, Guinea-Bissau, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Ghana, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Iran, Benin, Bhutan, Guyana, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Gabon, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Tibet, Hong Kong, Gambia, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Grenada, Comoros, Congo, Guinea, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Georgia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Guatemala, Myanmar, Haiti and many more countries check on official website.
You can also apply on Future of Europe Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany 2022
All you need to do is meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application by the given deadline.
- After completing their postgraduate programs, scholars must be willing to return home.
- A strong academic record is essential.
- Only the Weidenfeld Hoffman Scholars may apply.
- Candidates should connect their careers to the field of objects in which they study.
- These countries must be eligible to participate. ( See Eligible Region Part)
Benefits/ Financial Funds:
- The university will provide a 100% fee concession to the selected applicants.
- Each student will receive 15,609 euros for living expenses.
- Free access to all University facilities including libraries and gyms
- A chance to discover the culture and history of Europe.
Why apply for a Scholarship?
- Getting a scholarship allows you to begin your university career without accumulating any debts,
- It will provide you with more money as you do not need to take an overdraft to cover the costs of your accommodation,
- It may lead to reduced tuition fees.
The best way to ensure you get a scholarship is by taking part in activities designed to help you improve your ability and widen your resume.
How to Apply/ Application Method:
Apply online via the official link given below and fill out the application carefully.
For more information about each application eligibility requirement, please visit the university and department websites listed below.