This fully-funded scholarship program offers students affordable study fees and a chance to equip themselves with advanced knowledge of European affairs. International candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply. The Future of Europe Scholarship is a highly competitive program that awards excellent master’s degree candidates every year.
Scholarships cover expenses for international students who pursue full-time study at Hertie School of Governance. The scholarships include full tuition, stipends for living and health care, as well as one return flight to Germany and airport hotel, stay for each semester. At Hertie School, we enable you to develop your own solutions to global challenges in international affairs and public policy. We strongly encourage all students to apply for these fully-funded scholarships. You can aply on LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship in the USA – NASA Space Center
About Hertie School:
The Hertie School of Governance, a joint initiative of the Hertie Foundation and the London School of Economics, is widely recognized for its commitment to public engagement and high-quality academic exchange. Hertie School offers Fully scholarships for international students from 194 countries. International students have an excellent opportunity to study in Germany, with English as the primary language of instruction. Click Here And Apply Now On Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Summer School 2022
About Future Of Europe Scholarship 2022:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Hertie School
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Offered Degree: Masters
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
This full-time program takes place between October 2022, and July 2023, and is based on the attendance of courses on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 9:15 AM – 5:00 PM. Students also have the opportunity to attend some evening events such as lectures, debates, etc.
The school offers a wide range of master’s degree programs in public policy, with areas of expertise that include: Public Policy and Administration, International Affairs and Conflict Resolution, Public International Law, European Governance, Transnational Governance, Development Cooperation as well as Executive Education.
- The program is open to all nationalities and candidates do not have to have prior work experience or a university degree in order to be eligible. However, candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- Scholarships are available to students from all over the world
- A potential candidate for the position should have an interest in public, European, and international affairs as well as a commitment to this area.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
- 34,500 euros are awarded as part of the Future of Europe Scholarship.
How to Apply for Future of Europe Sdchlarship 2022?
Application procedure for a future of Europe scholarship:
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must possess an excellent academic record and demonstrate high motivation for studying European affairs.
- If you want to apply for this scholarship, then you have to prepare and submit an application form along with your CV, documents related to your education and work experience (copies).