The University of Twente (UT) is an excellent university near Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UT attracts the best students from the Netherlands and other countries. Every year many international students receive a scholarship from the University. Students from both industrialized and developing countries could apply for these scholarships. There are many opportunities to be fulfilled as a master’s or postgraduate student in this university.
The University of Twente is the right place for you if you want to explore the possibilities of your talents. Students at the University of Twente have the opportunity to work in biomedical technology, governance, information technology, and other engineering-related laboratories. Students with excellent grades are eligible for this scholarship, which consists of funds of € 3,000 and € 22,000 per year. Under this scholarship, three honors programs are offered; design, change leadership, and research. Students who are enrolled in two-year Master’s programs will receive the same amount to cover the second year.
The amount of a scholarship can be determined in two ways. First, it can be determined based on a student’s performance in a test. Second, it can be determined based on the student’s grades. You can also apply on Minerva International Scholarship Funded Foundation For Leiden University
More About University of twenty Scholarship 2022-2023:
- Country Name: Netherland
- University Name: University of twenty
- Available Degree: Masters
- Funding Type: Partial Funded
- Deadline: 1 February 2022
- Eligible Countries: All
Offered Courses for Masters:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration and more check on the official webiste link given in last part of this post.
- Proficient in English
- Hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship
- Comparison of information from at least three documents to ensure that there is no duplication or addition of information
- In order to meet the scholarship criteria, they must keep 50% of their European credits.
Benefits or Financial Services:
- Students receive a partial scholarship which remains € 22,000
- You will have a chance to discover new cultures, lifestyles, traditions and many more.
- Provision of free books and other study materials
- International exposure
How to Apply for scholarships in Netherland?
If you are applying for your first choice study program, it is essential that you indicate this on the application form. If you are applying for your second choice study program, you can indicate
Applicants must have a passport that is valid for four months after the completion of the applicants’ education.