Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flinders University 2023 is open now. Australian government is offering scholarship for all international candidates. It is fully funded scholarship by Flinders University. University is offering scholarship for Masters and PhD degree. Flinders University is a public university and ranked at 500 top universities in world. This award will cover expenses of students. Number of academic fields are available.
Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flinders University 2023
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Institute: Flinders University
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Fields: Engineering and Technology, Health and Medical, People and Society, Emerging Research (Defense), Science, Environment and Natural Resources
Also apply below:
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flinders University 2023
- Students should be proficient in English.
- Applicants should not be a citizen of Australia and New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate should fulfill requirements of Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Link of academic entry requirement is given below.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flinders University 2023
- Scholarship will cover health care and tuition fee cost.
- Award of $28,854 will be given as living stipend.
- Allowance of $1,485 will be awarded for ticket price and relocation cost.
Also apply below:
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flinders University 2023
- Students should apply online by following given link for this award.
- Applicants must follow following given steps.
- Step 1: Candidates must get in touch with a member of the academic staff and obtain an informal commitment from them to supervise you if you are successful. Link to contact with staff member is given below.
- Applicants should submit a copy of the supervisor’s approval through email along with your application.
- Step 2: After that candidates should complete the University Registration Portal registration process and obtain students ID. Link of registration portal is given below.
- Step 3: Complete the activation process by entering the students’ ID and dates of birth from the previous step. After that students should activate account. Link to activate account is given below.
- Step 4: Log into Student Portal after creating account and follow the on-screen instructions. Link of student portal is given below.
- Select a student system
- Click the My Scholarship tab.
- Click the option labeled “Create a new scholarship application.”
- From the search results, choose 2023, then pick the International RHD Scholarship Group.
- Link of official website is also given below for further details.
Last date to apply for this scholarship is 4th August 2023.