Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024 is open now. The University of Science and Technology (UST) in South Korea is offering scholarships for international students in 2024. You can apply for these fully funded scholarships for the spring 2024 intake. UST is a top-ranked university globally, known for providing quality education. They have scholarships available for Master’s, Ph.D., and Master Leading to Ph.D. programs. If you’re seeking fully funded scholarships for 2023, you can apply online for the UST Scholarships.
UST offers scholarships in various fields and programs, and they grant 300 scholarships to international students each year, allowing them to study in South Korea for free. This is one of the premier scholarship opportunities in South Korea, and many students prioritize studying there. The UST Scholarship is a fully funded South Korean scholarship for international students, meaning UST will cover all your expenses, so you don’t have to worry about the costs.
Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Host Country: South Korea
Institute: University of Science and Technology (UST)
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Number of Awards: 300
Fields Offered by Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Ocean Science.
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Industrial Technology
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
- If you wish to be admitted to the UST Master’s Program, you should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Korean citizens are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants from all countries, regardless of nationality, are welcome to apply.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents as specified in the online application form.
- For students interested in applying for a Ph.D., you must have completed or expect to complete your Master’s degree.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library Access and Counseling Services facilities will be provided.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Korean Language Course fee will be covered.
- Monthly Stipend for Master’s Degree KRW 1,200,000 per month and Ph.D. Degree KRW 1,600,000 per month will be awarded.
- Overseas Training/Exchange Program
- University Entrance fee will be covered.
- Eligibility for UST Research Paper Award and Excellence Award
Required Documents for Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
- Transcript of the Master’s ProgramMaster’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree Thesis
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST 2024
- Online application guidelines for UST Fall Admissions 2024 are now available.
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Visit the official University of Science and Technology website for more information.
- Upload all required documents.
- Application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at UST is 1st November, 2023.