The Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China is open now. If you would like to be an influential leader and build a prosperous future, come forward and be a part of the flagship program that’s the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China. The Schwarzman Scholars Program main aims to offer a platform for multiple segments of global youth leaders. by this master’s scholarship program, they will be able to promote their native cultures and establish the goodwill of their nations.
This Program will be held at Tsinghua University, a hub for influential Chinese leaders. Schwarzman Scholars program ranked 15th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
In China, this scholarship program is for candidates who have a graduate degree and are keen to become great leaders.
An applicant will be selected based on academic excellence, achievements, exceptional leadership qualities, and a good academic record. The Schwarzman Scholars Program is a golden opportunity to promote intercultural understanding.
The Schwarzman Scholars Program will be a fully-funded scholarship that contains airfare, tuition fee, study tour allowance, monthly stipend, laptop, allowance for textbooks, and medical insurance. The age to apply for this scholarship is eighteen to twenty-eight years. In this scholarship, Chinese as well as other international citizens will be eligible to apply.
Brief Details About The Scholarship:
Host Country Name: China Host University Name: Tsinghua University Benefit: fully funded Program Duration:1 year
Eligible: for both Chinese and international student Deadline: Sep 20, 2022
The Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 is finding for students who have this kind of ability:
- Leadership skills
- Ideal character
- Integrity knowledge
- business spirit
- Intellectual ability
- Empathy and intercultural competition
In Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China requires following documents:
- Essays about the self-statement
- Reference letter
- Academic Transcripts and good academic background record
- Presentation video
- All global and Chinese students are also eligible to apply.
- An applicant must have either a graduate degree and any other professional degree.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 28 years.
- Need to submit English language skills test results.
- Undergraduate students
- Age of candidate is more than 28 years are not eligible for the scholarship
Financial Benefits of this scholarship:
The following benefits are given below:
- All travel charges will be met.
- Scholarships will also cover allowances for course books.
- The monthly stipend will be provided to the scholar.
- Full tuition fees will be covered throughout the degree.
- Laptops will be offered.
- Provide medical insurance
- Covers study tours allowances
How to apply?
- All interested applicants must check the official website and sign up to apply.
- The applicant is directed to submit the application in English.
- Upon submission of the application, a confirmation email will be received.
Deadline for the Schwarzman Scholar program:
The last date for:
International students: September 20, 2022