HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA Fully Funded is open. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business fields, taught at the world’s most reputable universities. The Boston MBA Full funded scholarship is awarded once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
This scholarship will change and improve your life, and provide an opportunity to interact with other international students.
- This is organized by Havard University
- University is located in Boston, City of USA
- This is open to all nationalities.
More About Boustany foundation:
Before the foundation, the first Boustany Scholarship was given in 1997 to an MBA student at Cambridge University. Since then, the Foundation has granted numerous scholarships in a variety of fields, with plans to create more opportunities for exceptional students in the years to come.
See also undergraduate scholarship
HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA presents the following things:
- Offers financial support to the student to US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year) towards academic fees
- Provides travel cost.
- After Selection, Also provides Residency charges are related to the internship.
- All the Charges will be included Under this program.
The new coming Scholarship will be granted for the program starting in Autumn 2022. This scholarship will cover all expenses up to 2 years for the full duration of the scholarship program.
- MBA-Master Of Business Administration (2-year program)
This scholarship application is open now. Students from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Applicants must have the best educational background and they have shown a lot of promise. Although scholarships can be granted to applicants of any nationality, candidates of Lebanese descent will be preferred.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship only after getting a proposal of acceptance from the Harvard MBA program.
Also, check Scholarships without IELTS Test:
- The candidate is already enrolled in a graduate degree.
- Directors, management, and Staff of Harvard University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- CV is compulsory (How to Write a CV (CV Writing Guidelines and Tips)
- Required degree transcripts.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 May 2022.
The selection of candidates for this scholarship will be announced in June 2022.
How to apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must follow the procedure of applying.
If you want to apply for this scholarship, First of all, please mail a duplicate of your curriculum vitae with a picture, GMAT numbers, and an approval notice from the University to: email@example.com
If you are selected, you may be called to an interview with the Foundation. After that One applicant will be granted this scholarship.
For more help go and visit the official website Please https://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Harvard
Get an advantage to studying abroad:
Studying abroad can also help you gain more confidence by improving certain skills, that help you connect with others, such as leadership: Strong in almost any environment. Leadership and team management skills are important.