Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024 is open now. There’s a traineeship opportunity at the European Parliament for both international students and those from EU member countries. They offer two kinds of traineeships: Schuman traineeships and Traineeships with Members of the European Parliament. To apply, you need to be at least 18 years old, and there’s no upper age limit. Schuman traineeships are paid and can be done at European Parliament offices in Brussels or Luxembourg. These traineeships cover a wide range of fields.
For Non-EU Nationals, if you are selected for the traineeship, it’s important to note that you will be responsible for handling any visa, residence permit, and work permit requirements on your own. The European Parliament will not reimburse any expenses incurred for these purposes. However, the Parliament does provide a limited travel allowance and a monthly stipend to assist with living expenses during the traineeship. This support aims to help non-EU nationals participate in the program while managing their own visa and residence permit-related expenses.
Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
Nationality: International students and EU member countries
Host Country: Brussels or Luxembourg
Location: European Parliament’s official places of work
Offered By: European Parliament
Duration: 5 Months
Number of Awards: Around 800
Fields Offered By Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
- International Relations
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- EU Internal Policies
- and many others
Required Documents for Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
- A copy of your criminal record issued within the last six months before the starting date of your traineeship.
- A copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- A copy of your university-level diploma.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
- You should be 18 years old, and there’s no maximum age limit.
- You should have completed at least three years of university, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- A few traineeships may also be available to individuals from other countries.
- You must be a national of a European Union Member State or an accession/candidate country.
Benefits of Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
- Accommodation options for individuals with disabilities.
- Travel allowance (amount varies by country).
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament 2024
- For those interested in applying, you can find the official website link provided below.
- If you are an international student from outside the European Union, make sure to apply specifically for Schuman traineeships.
- Visit the Traineeship Application Page through the provided link.
- Choose and apply for a maximum of three traineeships that align with your interests and qualifications.
- If you are selected, you will receive an official Admission Letter via email, confirming your acceptance into the program.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Traineeship by European Parliament is 31st October, 2023.