Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024 is open now. EPFL is a top-notch university offering the Summer Fellowship. It’s available for students in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs. This fellowship allows you to gain hands-on experience and learn new skills in your field. It’s a fantastic opportunity for the summer of 2024, where you’ll interact with fellow international participants from across the globe. Applications are now open for the EPFL Summer Fellowship 2024 in Switzerland, which offers students a chance to undertake research projects at one of the world’s most prestigious universities, EPFL, located in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
Offered By: EPFL
Host Country: Switzerland
Coverage: Fully Funded
Duration: 3 Months
Eligibility Criteria for Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
- Applicants must have completed their first year of a Bachelor’s program.
- They should be at least in their second year of the Bachelor’s program or beyond at the time of application.
- Available to students enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs.
- Not open to PhD students.
Fields Offered by Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Benefits of Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
- Opportunity to experience a different culture.
- Monthly living allowance of CHF 1,800.
- Travel cost reimbursement, including a train ticket or economy airfare.
- All expenses covered, relieving financial concerns.
- Immersion in a region with abundant natural attractions.
Required Documents for Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
- Letter of Motivation
How to Apply for Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland 2024
- Interested applicants must apply online.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- Upload all required documents.
- Application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for Funded EPFL Fellowship in Switzerland is 1st December, 2023.