KAIST University Scholarship 2023 South Korea Scholarship is open for international students to study undergraduate KAIST University Scholarship is a unique scholarship program that helps talented students from poor families to pursue their dream of entering a top university. It provides financial support for the cost of tuition, room, and board while they are studying and after they graduate. This scholarship has been a lifeline for so many students from developing countries who couldn’t afford to attend college before.
The University can offer a fully-funded international student scholarship to outstanding international student. KAIST University Scholarship is the biggest scholarship program of its kind in Korea. The scholarship offers full tuition and living expenses as well as a yearly award of 350,000 KRW per month for each of the four years of the scholarship. Click Here To check Now Schwarzman Scholarship China
KAIST University is one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea which has ranked no. 11 in Asia by QS World University Rankings 2019. It is also one of the most innovative universities in the world. With the help of cutting-edge technology and research, KAIST offers an innovative educational experience to more than 50,000 students each year.
More Information Regarding Scholarship:
- University Name: KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Country Name: South Korea
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13 Jan, 2023.
Tuition fee + Monthly Stipend + Medical Insurance.
Eligibility criteria for KAIST University Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international students with a valid visa to study in South Korea.
- Be proficient in English (IELTS score 6).
- University Don’t have credit transfer program all applicants will be considered freshman.
“Candidates who have been arrested or fined for illegal acts will not be eligible to apply for 4 years after they are freed.”
The application period for this scholarship program is 13Th January.
Apply for KAIST University Scholarship:
- Choose the scholarship program you want
- Check information through the internet
- Apply for it as early as possible
At the time of application, KAIST expects you to have made outstanding achievements so far. They expect you to have shown your ability through your academic and extracurricular activities.