KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea | Fully Funded is open for international students to pursue Masters and Ph.D. KAIST University Scholarship is a unique scholarship program that helps talented students from poor families to pursue their dream of entering a top university. It provides financial support for the cost of tuition, room, and board while they are studying and after they graduate. This scholarship has been a lifeline for so many students from developing countries who couldn’t afford to attend college before.
The University can offer a fully-funded international student scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. or Masters’s degree. KAIST University Scholarship is the biggest scholarship program of its kind in Korea. The scholarship offers full tuition and living expenses as well as a yearly award of half a million won (about US$500) for each of the four years of the scholarship. Also, Apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022
KAIST University is one of the most prestigious universities in South Korea which has ranked no. 11 in Asia by QS World University Rankings 2019. It is also one of the most innovative universities in the world. With the help of cutting-edge technology and research, KAIST offers an innovative educational experience to more than 50,000 students each year.
More Information Regarding Scholarship:
- University Name: KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Country Name: South Korea
- Available Degrees: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 23, 2021
Scholarship – Full Scholarship (From Admission to Graduation):
Tuition fee + Monthly Stipend + Airfare allowance + Yearly Pocket money + Accommodation fee at the dormitory (based on the type of campus) + Medical Insurance.
Eligibility criteria for KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants must be international students with a valid visa to study in South Korea.
- Be proficient in English (IELTS score 6).
- Candidates can be from the final years of undergraduate studies or a bachelor’s graduate in a major other than the intended master’s major.
“Candidates who have been arrested or fined for illegal acts will not be eligible to apply for 4 years after they are freed.”
The application period for this scholarship program is August through September 2021.
Apply for KAIST University Scholarship:
- Choose the scholarship program you want
- Check information through the internet
- Apply for it as early as possible
At the time of application, KAIST expects you to have made outstanding achievements so far. They expect you to have shown your ability through your academic and extracurricular activities.