The King’s College London Scholarship offers entry to one of the finest universities in the world. Established in 1295, it is centrally located in the capital and boasts a diverse student body comprised of over 25,000 students from 170 countries. KCL provides comprehensive courses for those who wish to pursue a degree or advanced diploma in areas such as engineering, law, medicine, education, and chaplaincy. Many students obtain scholarships that cover the entire cost of tuition, thereby removing the need to apply for financial support from an outside source. You Can Also Check OIST Japan Funded Internship 2021
The King’s College London Scholarship is currently accepting applications from international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programs for the academic year 2022. The aim of the King’s College scholarship is to support exceptional international students admitted into a full-time postgraduate degree program at King’s College London. Click Here And Apply Now On UNDP Internship in Fiji 2022
The scholarship offers a comprehensive package of support, facilities, and opportunities to help you realize your highest potential and realize your educational potential. You have the opportunity to gain work experience and network with other Scholarship winners from across the UK and internationally. Read Also About European Union Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
About Kings College:
Kings has 12 different colleges, spread across three diverse campuses within London. The main King’s campus is located on the Strand, a famous thoroughfare in central London that runs tourist sites like Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
Additional Details About The King’s College London Scholarship:
- University Name: kings College
- Country Name: United Kingdom
- Financial Relief: Fully Supported
- Available Course level: MS and Doctorate level
- Eligible County: All are eligible
- You apply directly on the site
- The candidate must have graduations transcripts and degree
- Applicants must be academically strong and have involvement in extracurricular activities
- The applicant must have a personal statement of 1200 words or less
- Applicants must have a Unique research proposal.
This scholarship provides grants to support your tuition and living costs at Kings College London, along with cash awards to encourage outstanding achievement in scholarships and work experience.
- Don’t have to worry about money during your studies
- An opportunity to create a global network
Scholarship Cash Awards:
- King’s College London Master’s Scholarships are worth £17,609
- Ph.D. scholarships are worth up to £5000 per year
The application period for this scholarship ends on October 1, 2021.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can submit scholarship applications after registering with King’s Scholarships.
- The applicant must follow the instructions in this application form to complete and submit it within the deadline
For further information or to apply, please click below: