The United Nations Development Programme invites applications for the 2022 UNDP Internship Programme in Suva, Fiji. UNDP Internship in Fiji 2022 offers you the opportunity to work with leading global experts on sustainable development and peacebuilding, covering crucial themes like Environment, Health, Governance, and SDG implementation.
UNDP Fiji is offering an opportunity to young people from around the world to gain an opportunity to work directly for a national government agency. Part of this process involves going to internships that involve practical work and daily interaction with government employees, including officials from social sector organizations and others involved in development projects. Students who successfully complete the internship week will be awarded a scholarship which will be deposited into their bank account on completion of the internship. Also, Check This Opportunity CERN Internship Program in Switzerland 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
As an international student, you will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience and gain an insight into how people live and work in this country.
Fiji is a country of friendly people, abundant natural beauty, a warm tropical climate, and a great diversity of cultural elements. Knee deep in the sea and surrounded by coral reefs, this Pacific island is a dream destination for many who yearn for adventure and an extraordinary lifestyle. Apply Now On ADB Internship 2021-22 [Asian Development Bank Paid Internship]
- Scholarship Type: Internship
- Financial Relief: Fully Supported
- Country Name: Fiji
- Nationality: Any nationality
- Deadline: 31 December 2021
Available Field For Internship:
- Partnership and development finance.
- Strategic planning
- Managing and reporting data and results.
- Communication and Advocacy.
- Peace and development.
- Development economics.
- UN75 and Pacific listening tour
You will join UNDP in Fiji if:
- You have a good understanding of major issues facing the country
- You are keen to develop appropriate strategies for sustainable development
- Those who are in the final year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent or above
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Conduct desk research on the status of demand and supply balances for different energy sources in the country and at UNDP premises.
- Assist the UNDP Officer in the organization of workshops and conferences
- Have an outstanding ability to work in a team and independently
- Help with designing new roadmaps for the organization
The deadline for UNDP Internship is 31 December 2021.
How to Apply?
Please provide details of your studies, work experience, skills, and motivation in your application. The organizing committee will select candidates from all over the world to participate in this internship.