Have you ever heard about the Maastricht University Scholarships? As you want to study abroad, especially in Europe, this scholarship program is one of the best things that you need to know. Find out more information below.
The scholarship aims at recruiting the best students from all over the world. Most of these scholarships are awarded for one year. They want you to feel at home, however, so they also offer housing grants that can cover either the entire study period or one semester. Click Here to check Also Master’s Scholarships
Maastricht University is an internationally renowned university located in the Netherlands. It offers an outstanding education to over 12,000 students from over 100 countries. The university offers nearly 90% of its courses in English. The scholarships are available for students pursuing postgraduate, or research programs.
More About Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship:
- Country Name: Netherlands
- University Name: Maastricht University
- Deadline: 1 February 2022
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Other than EU/EEA countries
- Global Health
- Sustainability Science, Policy and Society
- SME Management
- Health Education and Promotion
- Business Intelligence
- IB/Information Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Health and Rehabilitation
- IB/Sustainable Finance
- Financial Economics
- Human Movement Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Sports and Nutrition
- Public Policy and Human Development
In order to be considered, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- The candidate cannot have more than one nationality.
- Students must also fulfill the criteria and standards of the program for which they are applying.
- Scholarships are also available to applicants who have participated in exchange programs in the Netherlands previously.
- The maximum age for applicants is must be lesser 35.
- According to the transcripts and letters, preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate academic excellence in their previous degrees.
Who are not Eligible for Maastricht University Scholarships?
- The candidate must have never visited the Netherlands for the purpose of higher education; otherwise, they are unable to apply.
- This scholarship is not available to applicants from the EU/EEA.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
Scholarship can provide you with these advantages
- The cost of health insurance is €700.
- The visa application fee is €174
- Living expenses vary between €11,400 and €22,800 depending on the length of the program.
- Offers tuition fee
How to Apply for Maastricht University Scholarships 2022?
Maastricht University Scholarships are provided on the basis of academic excellence. There are various types of Maastricht University Scholarships available on the official website.
Online applications are simple and easy to complete. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application and the scholarship will be awarded after a successful application. The deadline is the 1st of February.