University of the Pacific Scholarships in the USA 2022 is open now. Scholarships are available for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the University of the Pacific. This is a great opportunity for students willing to get a scholarship for their higher education from one of the reputed universities. It is popular to be able to offer not only scholarships but also many grants. These merit and need-based scholarships are a great way to help pay for your education. You can also apply For UNICEF Paid Internship Program
About Pacific University:
The University of the Pacific is a private, non-profit university located in Stockton, California. It was founded as the California Wesleyan College on the grounds of Santa Clara College in 1851 and became Pacific College in 1902. The University of the Pacific is popular for its respected Schools of Business (Graziadio School of Business and Management), Law (Hamill School of Law), Education (College of Education), Engineering (College of Engineering), and International Studies.
More Information Regarding Pacific Scholarships:
- Country Name: USA
- Scholarship Type: partial or half-funded
- University Name: University of Pacific
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Pacific Scholarships:
Eligibility requirements include:
- Students must be full-time juniors or seniors and have a minimum GPA of 3.7.
- Full-time enrollment for a specific undergraduate major
- You must have an excellent disciplinary record at school and co-curricular activities
- Must demonstrate how leadership skills will benefit the University
- All you have to do is submit the documents, but only before the deadline.
- Low tuition
- Career services
- Assistance from academic advisors
- Retention programs
- Resident parking for those who commute
- Full range of recreational and health facilities to ensure you are fit and healthy.
A list of documents is needed whenever you want to apply for scholarships:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identification
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of previous educational status
- Letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
How to Apply?
Applicants must submit applications on time.
Also, if you apply to more than one University of the Pacific scholarship that requires a separate application, you only have to complete one additional online scholarship application.
A complete list of requirements, application procedures, and funding amount for each scholarship is available on the official website.