The Middle East and North African students have the great opportunity of the MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship 2022; this program offers undergraduate-level scholarships, leadership development events, and civil education. With the help of accredited universities in the MENA region, TLU is building a society of future leaders well equipped with intellectual and practical skills. Click here and Check All International Bachelor’s Scholarships
This scholarship is intended to provide a chance for students who have excellent academic records but were unable to stand out due to their financial limitations.
Students at TLU can enroll in 4-year programs at the (AUB), (LAU), and (AUC), all of which are situated in Lebanon.
Each university also offers mentoring and internships, and each university works closely with local civil society, business, and nongovernmental organizations. As part of this program, each student has the opportunity to study abroad for a year in the United States. Check Now Without IELTS Best Scholarships in Finland 2022
MEPI (The Middle East Partnership Initiative) is a public-private partnership that connects people, ideas, and resources to promote education, economic growth, and good governance in the Middle East and North Africa.
More about MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship:
- Deadline: 6 December 2021
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Countries Eligible: Different
- Host Organization: MEPI
Apply On UPG Leadership Program 2022 Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
Scholarships for MEPI tomorrow’s leaders are awarded according to the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a graduate senior or completed high school by the year 2021
- A solid academic record is required.
- A Yemeni, Syrian, or Iraqi applicant must be a senior or a graduate of the 2020-2021 school year.
- To be considered, applicants should have a TOEFL IBT score of 55.
- If needed, students can take up to one year of English learning classes.
- During the senior year of high school, students having good GPA are priority.
- In August/September 2022, applicants must be eligible to begin the program.
- Candidates should be citizens of Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Morocco, Yemen, Libya, Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine, the West Bank, and Gaza.
Apply On King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021 | Fully Funded
Benefits of MEPI Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship:
Students who are awarded the MEPI Tomorrow’s leaders’ scholarship will receive the following benefits
- Coverage of all tuition fee costs for four academic years.
- The university provides accommodation and health insurance.
- Fees for entry visas and residency permits.
- During the undergraduate program, the university will provide a monthly allowance, books, and a laptop.
- At least two round trips a year from and to the applicant’s home.
- Students with CGPA s above 3.0 may be able to study abroad in the USA for a semester.
- Organizes leadership workshops and career-related seminars.
- Mentorship and guidance from faculty members.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
How to Apply for MEPI Scholarship?
The online application system will prompt you to upload your passport photo and passport with your information. If you do not upload them, the application system will not finish your application.
After you have created your account, you can log in and fill in the application form.