The YNU MEXT Scholarship is open to students from around the world, including Japan, who wish to pursue studies at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering at Yokohama National University. This scholarship covers tuition, lodging, and living expenses for 3 years. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) will award scholarships to students for postgraduate studies at Japanese universities. Scholarship recipients will attend Japanese universities for a term of 2 or 3 years after which they will return to their countries. Don’t waste your time and apply for Free Online IELTS Preparation Classes from British Council
About Yokohama National University:
Yokohama National University (YNU) is a public research university located in Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. It is a member of Japan’s National Research Universities. The predecessor of the school was founded in 1899 as Yokohama Higher Normal School. YNU’s motto is “For the enlightenment of humanity.”
Japan has one of the world’s highest levels of education, with 95% of its youth receiving secondary education, 98% attending university, and 35% graduating with a master’s degree or higher. Have you checked this amazing category on our website about all scholarships in Australia Check Now
More About MEXT Scholarship 2022:
- Country Name: Japan
- Host University: Yokohama National University
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Various
- Available Degrees: Masters and Doctoral degrees program
- An applicant’s country must have diplomatic relations with Japan.
- To be eligible for the program, all applicants must name two referees.
- To apply, candidates must provide EPC such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- A candidate who earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree with good academic standing can apply to a doctoral program.
- In order to be eligible for the grant, applicants must be able to conduct research within the allocated time frame.
- The applicant must be under 34 at the start of the program.
Benefits/ Financial services provided by Scholarship:
The scholarship offers:
- Full health coverage in Japan
- Admission to YNU’s dormitory
- Airport pickup service
- There is a high chance that you will get a good job
- Insurance for medical treatment.
- Airfare to and from Japan.
- Original transcripts (official or certified copies)
- Financial certificates (official or certified copies)
- Research Ideas
- The scholarship recipient will be announced After the deadline
- Application period: December 15, 2021.
What is the application process for Yokohama National University’s Mext Scholarship 2022?
Applicants who meet these criteria will be invited to complete an online application. After you have submitted your online application, you will be contacted by YNU via E-mail with the instructions for completing the online language test.