TU Delft, Netherlands, invites international students for the TU Delft Fully Funded Scholarship program 2022. TU Delft offers full scholarships for the Master and Ph.D. Program for students from all over the world. The TU Delft Fully Funded Scholarship Program (SFF) provides an opportunity for talented international students to study at the TU Delft, Netherlands.
The main goal of this program is to help you develop your potential and help you gain an international education. Check Also University of Alabama Scholarship 2022
Why do international students choose the Netherlands?
The Netherlands is a world leader in education. It is unique in giving equal importance to education at both the primary and secondary levels. Foreign students are eligible for a number of scholarships in the Netherlands.
- Direct flights from over 90 cities worldwide.
- Excellent study facilities.
- International student support.
- International student-friendly policies and regulations.
- Well-established higher education system.
- Wide range of courses.
- Highly affordable.
- Culturally rich.
- Low tuition fees.
- Scholarships and grants are available.
- Affordable living costs.
- Europe’s most livable cities.
- Health insurance provided.
- English-speaking environment.
- Low crime rate.
- Costs of living are relatively low.
- Excellent transport network.
About Delft University of Technology:
TU Delft is a world-renowned research university and home to more than 30,000 students from 130 countries. The university ranks in the top 30 universities in the world and is among the top 5 engineering universities. TU Delft offers a unique opportunity to study in the Netherlands. The TU Delft scholarship, awarded by TU Delft, will cover all tuition, student fees, and living expenses for three years.
More About TU Delft Scholarships:
- Country Name: Netherland
- University Name: Delft University of Technology
- Deadline: 1 December 2021
- Eligible Countries: All
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Course/ Faculty:
- Aerospace Studies
- Civil engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Technology, Policy, and Management
- Teacher Training
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Science Communication
- Transport, Infrastructure, and Logistics
Eligibility Criteria For this Scholarship:
The following are the eligibility requirements for the TU Delft Grant for overseas students in 2022:
- Candidates must be prepared academically and accepted to a 2-year master’s program at TU Delft.
- If needed, non-EU/EFTA candidates must show proof of English competence along with their application.
- In order to be considered for admission, all required documents must be submitted simultaneously.
Benefits/ Financial Needs:
The TU Delft grant will cover the following expenses:
- Annually, € 11,500 will be granted to EU/EFTA candidates.
- Contribution to the cost of living in another country.
- The scholarship club will be given membership for personal growth, workshops, and seminars
How to Apply for the TU Delft Scholarship?
- Fill out the online application form at TU Delft’s website.
- Upload all academic required documents.