President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024 is open now. The President’s Scholarships in Europe offer a highly supportive academic environment for students. At Imperial College, students have complete access to advanced learning tools, including online courses. This scholarship program is open to exceptional students with a remarkable academic background and research potential. Imperial College London also provides special support for students with disabilities, ensuring their inclusion among fellow scholars.
These fully-funded scholarships provide a remarkable opportunity for PhD students to pursue their research under the guidance of top supervisors. Imperial College London promotes diversity by welcoming scholars from all nationalities. Additionally, these research scholarships in the UK enable talented individuals to join a world-class university without financial concerns.
International students in the UK receive full support from the Imperial community for their well-being and assistance. This prestigious scholarship is awarded to up to 50 outstanding research scholars based on their exceptional academic achievements in both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Due to high competition, the eligibility criteria for this PhD grant are stricter compared to other fully-funded scholarships in Europe or the UK. Candidates from different regions can apply. It is a fully funded opportunity.
President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Host Country: United Kingdom
Institute: Imperial College
Degree Level: PhD
Duration: Upto 3.5 Years
Number of Awards: 50
Required Education: Masters
Eligibility Criteria of President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024
- To get this scholarship, candidates must have reached out to a supervisor and received confirmation of their support for your research.
- Applicants should have an excellent bachelor’s or master’s degree from the UK or an equivalent qualification.
- If you possess a standalone master’s degree, it should be of high quality, or you are close to achieving an excellent grade in your relevant program.
- In case you have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of them should have an outstanding grade and be pertinent to your proposed PhD program.
- This opportunity is exclusively for new PhD students; individuals currently enrolled in a PhD program at Imperial College London are not eligible.
- Applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply.
Required Documents for President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024
- Research Proposal.
- Proof of distinction.
- Reference Letters
- Academic Transcripts
Benefits of President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024
- An annual stipend of £25,150 to cover your living expenses.
- Full coverage of your PhD program tuition fees.
- International students will also benefit from complimentary “English Language Courses” and can join various college clubs and communities at no cost.
- An additional amount of £2000/yearwill be given for the first three years of your PhD program.
- Customized support, including assistance for students with disabilities and visa support for international students.
How to Apply for President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024
- You don’t need a separate application for scholarships and admission.
- Apply for admission online through the College’s Online Admissions System.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- In your personal statement, the first page should express your personal interests, and the second page should outline your research proposal.
- Write your personal statement in the first person ( by using word “I”)
- To apply for the scholarship, choose the funding section in the additional questions tab.
- Each department may have unique requirements, so ensure you carefully meet all their specific requirements.
There are three different deadlines for this scholarship:
- November 6, 2023: Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of January 2024.
- January 8, 2024: Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of March 2024.
- March 4, 2024: Scholarship recipients will be notified by the end of May 2023.President Scholarship in London at Imperial College 2024