Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024 is open now. The Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA is a fantastic opportunity for individuals passionate about the legal field. This fully funded program aims to empower aspiring legal professionals to champion human rights and contribute to justice in society. Selected fellows will receive an annual stipend of $55,000, and there are no restrictions based on age, nationality, gender, or any other protected characteristics under the law.
The Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship for Law Teaching, offered by Harvard School, spans just one year but offers intensive training in advanced legal methods and strategies to boost your legal career. This fellowship promotes professional diversity on a global scale and encourages fellows to publish at least one article. Additionally, you’ll have the privilege of attending workshops and auditing courses at Harvard Law School. Candidates from all over the world can apply.
Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Country: United State of America
Institute: Harvard Law School
Duration: From July 01, 2024 to June 30, 2025.
Required Documents for Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024
- Copies of Transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research paper of 4 pages, for publication
- Statement of Purpose
Eligibility Criteria of Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024
- Candidates should be a recent law graduates.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply.
- Aspirants must have a passion for pursuing a career as a legal scholar or law teacher.
- No discrimination based on race, gender and religion.
- Candidates must have a strong interest in the legal field.
Benefits of Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024
- Accommodation in Harvard Law School’s residence will be provided.
- Candidates will get a chance of valuable exposure to real-world legal challenges in society.
- Practical experience in legal proceedings.
- Aspirants will get an opportunity to polish communication skills in legal language.
- An annual stipend of $55,000 will be given.
- It will enhance understanding and involvement in human rights advocacy.
How to Apply for Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School 2024
- Applicants should apply online through following given official website link.
- If you are not affiliated with Harvard, create your Harvard key.
- Check your email for an account activation link.
- Create a new account and log in to start the application process.
- Be sure to complete all the required fields in the application form.
- Send a recommendation request to your recommender’s email address.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Carefully review and complete your application form.
- Once everything is in order, submit your application.
- Last date to apply for Fellowship in United State at Harvard Law School is 5th October, 2023.