Scholarship at Montreal University Canada 2023 is open now. Montreal University is the second largest university in Canada and ranked at 73rd number in world. University is offering fully funded scholarship for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree. It is offering 600 study programs. Candidates from all over the world can avail this opportunity. It will cover all required expenditures of student. Almost all major academic fields are available at Montreal University.
Scholarship at Montreal University in Canada 2023
Host country: Canada
Institute: Université de Montréal.
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Nationalities: All Nationalities
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Fields: Almost All Major Academic Fields
Also apply below
- Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Curriculum Vitiate
- One Motivation Letter
Benefits of Scholarship at Montreal University in Canada 2023
- It is a fully funded scholarship.
- PhD candidates will be awarded with $21,593.35/year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78/session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85/credit.
- Masters applicants will be given$10,046.35/year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78/session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25/credit in non-research duration and $10,169.68/year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89/session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99/credit in research duration.
- Applicants of Bachelor’s Degree will be awarded with $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit in Level A, $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit IN Level B and $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit Level C.
Also click below:
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship at Montreal University in Canada 2023
- Applicants should not have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident of Canada.
- Candidates should have study permission.
- Candidates should be registered in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Students from all over the world can apply for this award at Université de Montréal.
How to apply for Scholarship at Montreal University in Canada 2023
- To apply for this, applicants should take admission in any of the offered program at university.
- After that students will be automatically considered for scholarship.
- Visit the following given official website link for more information.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 1st September 2023.