Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023 is open now. University of Copenhagen was founded in 1479 in Denmark and is a public research university. University of Copenhagen is now awarding scholarship in field of soil sciences, environmental sciences and plant sciences. This offers a fascinating chance to learn. Aspirants having background related to these fields will be considered. Applicants will get the chance to discover innovative information and thought-provoking ideas.
Aspirants interested to complete their PhD degree can apply. This scholarship will be awarded to all international students for academic year 2023-2024. University of Copenhagen is committed to integrating both theoretical and practical expertise. You have the chance to enhance your worldwide career as a PhD student in a research team of world-class ability.
Also apply below:
Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023
Institute: University of Copenhagen
Host Region: Denmark
Degree Level: PhD
Number of Awards: Different
Fields: Environmental Sciences, Plant Science and Soil Science
Benefits of Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023
- Aspirants will get work at University of Copenhagen for up to 3 Years.
- Students will be awarded with handsome salary package.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023
- Aspirants should submit TOEFL or IELTS as a proof of English Proficiency and should be proficient in English.
- Candidate must have motivation skills.
- Students should have completed an educational program equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) in field of the research.
- Applicants should have ability of good communication.
- Aspirants must fulfill qualification requirements for PhD projects.
- Candidates must have experience in related field.
- Students must have publications relevant to project.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- Aspirants should have interest in subjects offered by university for PhD.
- Link of all other admission requirements is given below.
Also check below:
Essential Documents for Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023
- List of Publications
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- English Proficiency Letter
- Other Diploma in Bachelors or Masters in Science
How to Apply for Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen 2023
- After registration, aspirant should apply online for Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- All eligible and talented students will be selected.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Denmark at University of Copenhagen is 1st June 2023.