Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023 is open now. Ball State is a public research institute located in Muncie, Indiana. University is giving chance to all international aspirants who want to do their undergraduate degree from USA. Ball State University gives its students’ developing ideas with long-term significance. University will award scholarship for academic year of 2023-2024.
University ranked at 212th out of 443 universities at national level. University will prefer talented, hardworking and intelligent students. To be eligible for this position, applicants must be good in their academic background. The institution boasts a friendly atmosphere, offers hands-on instruction, and promotes teamwork, making it an ideal atmosphere for students to accomplish their academic goals.
Also apply below:
Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
Host Country: United State of America
Institute: Ball State University
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Duration: Upto 4 Years
Benefits of Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
- Selected aspirants will be awarded with $14,000/Year.
- A total amount of $56,000 will be given for 4 years of total duration.
Also click below:
Documents required for Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
- Financial Statement
- Passport Copy
- Academic Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
- Aspirants from all over the globe can apply.
- Applicants should manage GPA of 2.5 to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Aspirants must have 110 scores in Duolingo, 6.5 bands in IELTS, TOEFL 79 or 53 scores in Pearson’s PTE to submit as English Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
- Candidates are requested to apply through university portal.
- Link of university portal is given below to apply online.
- Students should apply before deadline to be considered for this post.
- There is not any specific deadline for this position. Applications are open to apply for Scholarship in USA at Ball State University.