Scholarship at Clarke University is open now. Clarke University’s Global Scholarship for Foreigners support with the financial burden of pursuing an undergraduate degree in the United States. International students who are keen on pursuing undergraduate studies in the USA may apply for this global scholarship program.
Due to the limited number of scholarships available, it is advisable for applicants to apply as soon as possible. Excellent chance for students to pursue studies in the USA with the added advantage of a scholarship. If you are seeking to study in the United States but looking for financial assistance, this scholarship may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
There are number of scholarships available for students at the university, which are merit based. When applying for admission to the university, an applicant’s merit is taken into account. Some applicants may be required to complete a separate application form for certain scholarships in addition to the admission form.
Also apply below:
- Location: USA
- Program: Scholarship
- Opportunity: Tuition Fees
- Opportunity Level: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Deadline: 15 November and 15 January every year
- Applicants are required to apply for the first year of their undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must have completed at least 4 years of education at international level.
- This scholarship is eligible to international students studying in the USA as well.
- A candidate belongs from non-native or non-English speaking nations need to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. For further information, please refer to our English requirements.
Also check below:
- Scholarship worth $25,000 to $45,000 will be provided to winner student.
- Duration of scholarship may get extended up to 4 years.
How to Apply
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must complete the admission application form.
- After finishing application form, choose the option of ‘Global Scholars Program’ given on the application
- Afterwards, the applicants will be provided with a topic and will be required to compose a brief essay on it.