Scholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023 is open now. Seoul University is a top ranked university and offering scholarships for all international students. Applicants want to pursue their PhD, Masters, Mphill and Masters leading to PhD can apply for this scholarship. It will cover all expenses of study. Scholarship will be awarded in all academic field.
Scholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023
Institute: Seoul University
Host country: South Korea
Nationality: All over the world
Degree level: PhD, MS, MS leading to PhD
Award: Fully Funded
- Subjects: Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields), Engineering (All Fields), Medical Sciences (All Fields), Natural Sciences (All Fields) and The Arts (All Fields)
Also apply below:
Benefits ofScholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Tuition fee of 4 semester will be covered.
- Living expense of500,000 KRW per month will be awarded to selected students.
Overseas Korean scholarship
- Medical insurance for 6 months will be given.
- Airfare ticket of one round trip.
- Living expense of 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters will be awarded.
- Fee expenses at the Language Education Institute for 6 months will be given.
- Tuition fee for four month will be given.
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Tuition fee for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program will be awarded.
- Living expense of 900,000 KRW per month will be given to selected students.
- Korean language training fee for one year will be given to selected candidates.
- Expense of one economy round trip will be given.
- Other expense of health insurance, a research fund, printing costs for the thesis, a settlement, and return costs will also be given.
- The student must take required Korean language classes, and if they do not pass TOPIK grade 3 within a year, they are ineligible to enroll in a degree program.
Also click below and apply:
- Korean language training fee will be given.
- Full tuition fee for 4 semester will be given.
- Living expense of maximum of 600,000 KRW per month will be given.
- Expense of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip will be given.
Eligibility Criteria ofScholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be proficient in English Language.
- To apply for Masters or Combined Degree, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree to apply for Doctoral Degree.
- Applicants and their parents should not be a citizen of Korea.
How to apply for Scholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023?
- Applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
- Applicants should create an account on website.
- Applicants should carefully fill the form and upload all the required documents.
- The link to apply online is given below.
- All the eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
Also visit below:
Documents required forScholarship in South Korea at Seoul University 2023
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 20th March 2023.