Applications are now open for international learners for the Skoltech University Fully Funded Scholarship Russia 2021. Skoltech is not a government university that is a partner of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Skoltech giving full scholarships to all citizens around the world. For more scholarships click here
Skoltech Scholarships in Russia offer both Masters and Doctoral degrees. Scholarships for International Students in Russia. No IELTS and TOEFL proficiency test is required. There is no fee for the application is required. These Scholarships are one of the biggest scholarships for free international students studying in Russia with scholarships.Ph.D. programs are divided into academic disciplines and general specialties programs.
One of the simplest international studentships to study overseas in 2021. In addition, the 15,00 Russian State Scholarship until 2021 has been lately announced. You can also apply for other scholarships. More information regarding international scholarships in Russia can be found here.
Visit also KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia
Read more about Skoltech Scholarships in Russia 2021:
Country Name: Russia University Name: Skoltech University, Russia Level: Master’s program and doctorate Diploma Program Financial Opinion: Fully Supported Deadline: July 16, 2021, for Master’s, August 1, 2021, for PhD
Check Also: Coursera 1000+ Online Free Courses
Affordable Master Programs:
- computer science
- computing and technology
- petroleum technology
- Photonic and quantum materials
- mathematical and theoretical physics
- material science
- energy system
- Space Systems and Technology
- Advanced technology and digital technology
Ph.D. Programs Available:
- Math & mechanics
- Materials Science & Technology
- Natural science
- Engineering system
- Computing and Computer Science and Technology
- Petroleum technology
This is a free full scholarship in Russia for foreign students. These free scholarships to study in Russia cover almost all but not all of the costs. For example:
- Full tuition is paid. Free Master’s Program, Ph.D. program. There is no tuition fee in Russia.
- Scholarship of 40,000 rubles every month
- Free health insurance.
- A variety of academic mobility programs.
- There are no charges for applying.
The following selection criteria are considered for free scholarships for foreign applicants in Skoltech Russian University:
- No TOEFL and IELTS test grades are required if test takers have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- Master’s program: A Graduate degree or any professional degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Ph.D.: A postgraduate or any professional degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
Deadline of Skoltech Scholarships:
MS Program 2021 to 2022:
The last date is 16 July 2021, for the master’s degree program.
Doctorates Program 2021 to 2022:
1 August 2021 is for Ph.D. programs
How to apply?
The application method is completely online-based. To apply, go to the official link of Scholarships in Russia 2021 is given below.
For more details about different scholarships and other opportunities, you should follow us on