UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Bahrain 2023 is open now. NESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize for the year 2023-2024 has aim to enhance learning, teaching, and overall educational performance of individuals and institutions. Two individuals, organization, non-governmental organization, or other entities will be awarded with this reward by using Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) in education.
Generous support of the Kingdom of Bahrain has announced US$ 25,000 in 2005. specialized agency of the United Nations named as The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization has aim to promote world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences, and culture.
Also apply below:
They use education, science, culture, communication, and information to increase mutual understanding and respect for the earth.
- University or Organization: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bahrain
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be already working in projects and activities for creative use of technologies in education, teaching, and learning.
- Individuals, institutions, non-governmental organizations or other entities can apply.
- Your projects must be in line for 1 year.
- Your previous ongoing projects must not be affiliated by UNESCO.
Also click below and apply:
- Applicants can apply through official website and link is given below.
- Applications will be reviewed and will be answered accordingly.
- You have to prepare proposals on your ongoing projects.
- Applicants can be individual or organization.
- You have to be fluent in English.
The successful applicants will get US$25,000 by UNESCO .
The last date to apply is 23rd January, 2023.