Are you a master’s student, searching for a scholarship to get the best education in Switzerland? Good news! The University of Lausanne (UNIL) is offering an excellent scholarship program for all international students.
UNIL Master scholarship offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Lausanne (UNIL), located in Lausanne, Switzerland. UNIL offers you the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree in English. UNIL Master scholarship is available to pursue a field of study: Master’s degree in English Language & Linguistics. CLICK HERE and Check Top upcoming Fully Funded Government Scholarships 2022
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage outstanding talent from different nationalities living, studying, or working in Switzerland to pursue an advanced degree in an internationally competitive field of study and thereby improve their chances of securing employment after studies. Click Here And Then Apply On University of New England Scholarships 2022
Université de Lausanne (UL) is one of the most admired universities in the world. This highly competitive scholarship program brings together talented young people from around the globe who have demonstrated exceptional abilities in areas such as mathematics, science, technology, engineering, or others. You Can Also Apply On CERN Junior Fellowship Program in Switzerland ||BS & MS ||Highest Paid
Brief Information Regarding UNIL Master Scholarship:
- Country Name: Switzerland
- University Name: Université de Lausanne (UL)
- Available Degree: 42 Master Program
- Deadline: November 1, 2021
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
- Those who get a scholarship will not be required to pay the CHF 80.00 registration cost each semester, but they will be free from the set registration dues for the courses.
- Each month, it costs CHF 1,600.
- The student receives a stipend for the minimum statutory term of the chosen program.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIL:
To be eligible for a UNIL scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should be making satisfactory progress towards their degree
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate course of study of at least 4 years’ duration at a recognized university
- Achieved distinction in your studies, notably via outstanding academic performance.
List of Available Departments:
The following is a list of all master’s degrees at UNIL:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Medicine
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Criminal Justice
- Public Administration
- Interfaculty Programs
- Faculty of Business and Economic
- Sciences of Religions
- Faculty of Theology
- Faculty of Social and Political Science
The application will close on 1 November 2021 and successful candidates will be notified sooner.
Application Process of UNIL Masters Scholarships:
Go to the UNIL website: CLICK HERE Under Students and Alumni, click on Scholarships and Fellowships under Financing your studies You will find an application form and a detailed description of the procedure in English.
- Contact the university with the list of materials required to be submitted
- An application sends to the following address:
Université de Lausanne, Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME) Bâtiment Unicentre, CH – 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
- The University sends you the confirmation of receipt via e-mail