The United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship program is a unique opportunity for young leaders to gain practical experience in the work of the United Nations by undertaking a substantive position with an inter-governmental organization or with a non-governmental organization that is active in the United Nations system.
The mission of the United Nations is to maintain international peace and security and increase global education and science for the benefit of all humanity. This Fellowship provides one year of full-time work for outstanding undergraduate or graduate students who have a genuine interest in peace-building activities and who have gained admission into an undergraduate or graduate program in politics, public policy, international affairs, or human rights law. Any student with a passion for public service can apply.Also, apply for Australia without IELTS Apply Now
Fellows receive a monthly stipend, reimbursement of living expenses, unlimited travel on U.N. facilities, one-on-one mentoring and networking opportunities with government officials and other key experts, access to a Postmaster Program at the U.N., and other services designed to assist with career development.
Check Now: Tesla Fully Funded Internship Program
Details about UNNF Fellowship 2021:
- Country Name: New York
- Supported By (UNNF) United Nations Nippon Foundation
- Duration of fellowship: Nine-month
- Deadline: September 24, 2021.
As a non-profit organization focused on peace and sustainability, The United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship is looking for talented and dedicated individuals who want to work with us on several different projects in different locations around the world. Anyone with creativity, tenacity, tenacity, and the will to succeed is more than welcome!
Check Now: Humphrey Exchange Program USA
What kind of financial aid is offered to the selected candidates in this fellowship program?
- All study-related costs will be financed, and all expenses will be covered by the United Nations.
- The scholarship includes round-trip economy class air routes and a monthly salary.
- Provide free residential services.
- Visa processing fees are paid by the United Nations.
- This fellowship program covers local transportation or transportation costs.
Eligible Criteria and Requirements:
Applicants wishing to apply for a scholarship must make sure that they fulfill all of the following criteria:
- The age of applicants must be between 25 to 40 years.
- The candidate must complete your first university degree and demonstrate your ability to conduct independent and modern academic research and study.
- Proposed research and training programs should directly contribute to the design or implementation of national maritime and law policies and programs.
- You should be free from non-fellowship responsibilities throughout the duration of the fellowship program unless approved by the Division.
The application must clearly demonstrate satisfaction with the aforementioned requirements, which must be validated by the appointing body. Applicants are urged to apply so that the selection process is gender-balanced.
Only when there is a call for applications are applications accepted. Online-based procedures.