Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2023 For winter Session ||Fully Funded|| are open now. Abu Dhabi University has the four-campus in the UAE.
Applications are now open for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships for the winter Semester 2023. UAE residents are also eligible to apply for the Abu Dhabi scholarship. You can apply for any scholarship if you fulfill their eligibility criteria. You can apply for a UAE Scholarship at any campuses
Various scholarships are being offered at Abu Dhabi University. Abu Dhabi University is offering scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
Scholarships will be given to eligible students. Students from diverse backgrounds and struggling in their lives are more eligible for such scholarships. Each scholarship offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a special quota for females. More information is given below:
Brief details About Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021 For Summer Session:
Host country Name: United Arab Emirates
University Name: Abu Dhabi University
Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate
Eligible countries: All nationalities
financial funding: Fully funded
Session: Winter Semester Admission 2023
- 29 December 2023 – Registration deadline for newly admitted students
- 2 January 2024 – First day of classes
- 3 January 2024 – Payment deadline
Duration of Scholarships:
The duration for various Scholarship in UAE:
- Bachelor’s Degree is four Years,
- Master duration is two Years
- The Doctoral Degree duration is four years.
Courses For Bachelor:
- Bachelors of Arts in mass communication
- Bachelors of mass communication
- Bachelors of architecture
- BSc in public health
- Bachelor’s of business administration
- Bachelors of Science in aviation
- Bachelors of law
Courses For Masters:
- Science in Special Education
- Education in Educational Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching
- Business Administration
- private law
- public law
- Science in information technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Doctorate of Business Administration
Types of Scholarships:
The types of scholarships are given below
- Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship
CGPA at least 3.5 to eligible for the scholarship
- H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship
Advantages: 100% discount on the academic fee
- Academic Scholarship
Advantages: 20% discount
- Chairman’s Scholarship
Advantages: 100% funds are offers
- Athletic Scholarship
Advantages: 25% discount on tuition fees
- Updated professional CV
- Degree Transcript or Diploma
- Copy of passport
- 2 reference Letter
- Personal statement
Eligibility Criteria For These Scholarships:
- Candidates must be international students
- UAE residents can also eligible for a full-fledged scholarship in Dubai.
- Eligibility criteria vary for all scholarship types.
- CLICK HERE to check eligibility for every scholarship.
How To Apply for this scholarship?
This is a completely free scholarship in Dubai for international students. The application system is based online. All you have to do is upload these important documents. For each scholarship, the application is different. visit the official website to apply Official Link Here.
Deadline of scholarship
29 December 2023 is the last date of these scholarships.