ADB runs an internship program that is open to everyone. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the development sector and learn practical skills that are useful if you want to go work in the development sector. ADB youth Internship program offers internship opportunities to university students from
- Central Asia in the following offices: Pakistan, Ethiopia, India, Liberia, and Vietnam.
Every year, ADB sends 100+ interns on six-month assignments around the world. These interns work in ADB’s field offices (mainly in Asia and the Pacific) as well as its regional technical centers in Bangkok and Manila.
About Asian Development Bank:
The vision of the Asian Development Bank is that the Asia Pacific region is prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and resilient, and to achieve this goal, it recruits computer trainees twice a year. Talented, motivated, and influential people are selected for international internships at ADB. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is devoted to reducing poverty in the area by providing scholarships and internships to self-sufficient persons in order to promote social and economic development. This two-year paid summer and winter internship program also aims to bring together talented alumni who can make a big difference together.
Working at an Asian Development Bank means getting the chance to learn from some of the most innovative people in the region. Internships at ADB enable you to gain real-world experience and develop essential professional skills that are in demand in industry and in the private sector. At the same time, through our internship programs, we are able to place young people with industry-leading companies, helping them gain practical experience and networking opportunities that will help them in their future careers.
The Asian Development Bank has many projects related to sustainable social and economic development that aim to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 by providing immunizations, funding, information, and partnerships.
- Foundation: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 weeks
- Financial support: Fully Supported.
- Deadline: September 15, 2023
Is it possible for students to apply directly to ADB?
Students are allowed to apply directly to the ADB through ACES if they meet the requirements.
How long is the internship period?
For one internship assignment, the period should be a minimum of 8 weeks (56 days) and a max of 26 weeks or (6) months.
Is there a chance for undergraduate students to intern at ADB?
No, there is no chance for undergraduate students to intern at the ADB program.
When Is The Application Submission Deadline?
- The first batch will be available from 15 July until 15 September 2023.
From January 2024 forward, you will be able to board.
- 2nd batch: 15 December 2023 to 15 February 2024
- On board: June 2024 onwards
Benefits of an Asian Development Bank Internship:
- Scholarships are awarded to trainees depending on the location, and scholarships are awarded for 57 days or 8 weeks.
- Interns have the opportunity to begin their careers in world-class organizations led by talented and experienced professionals.
- Exposure to a wide cross-section of people
- Learn skills and expertise.
- Multi-cultural exposure
ADB 2021-22 Paid Internship Selection Criteria:
- The applicant must be an international or a citizen of one of the ADB’s members nations.
- The applicant must be a master’s or doctoral student in one of the ADB member countries.
- The applicant must have study experience relevant to ADB initiatives.
- The interviewee must be fluent in English.
The application process for internships is mostly online. You have to fill out a form, provide basic information and answer questions about your previous experience.