Now you have an opportunity to study in ARES BELGIUM FUNDED INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS. This year ARES Belgium Fully International scholarships 2021 are open now. You can apply in Masters Programs and also in training courses. Students from all over the world can apply for available 150 master programs scholarships while there are also 7 grants available for different training courses. Also, check Romania Ministry Fully Funded Scholarships
Brief Details About ARES Belgium Funded International:
Location of Program: Belgium
Available courses: Masters Courses and Training Course
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Last date to apply: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
You should also apply for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2021| Fully Funded
Available Masters scholarships programs:
Following fileds are available for applying In Masters programs:
- Applied to Global Health
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries.
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
We recommend you also apply on NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships |BS, MS, Ph.D.
Training courses for 2021:
- Several training courses are available you can check from the official website link given at the end of this article.
Number of scholarships:
A total of almost 150 scholarships are available for different Masters Programs and almost 70 scholarships for training courses.
Benefits for Master’s Program:
Following benefts are available for scholarship holder of Master programs of belgium funded International scholarships.
- The scholarship will cover all international travel costs of the scholarship holder. You will get one round trip travel ticket from the scholarship.
- A living allowance of 1150 euros for a period of one year.
- An indirect mission fee of 150 euro per day.
- A total stipend of 700 euro given once including arrival allowance and tuition allowance.
- Benefits available for Different Degree programs:
- One round trip of international travel.
- Indirect mission fee of 150 euro per day.
- A stipend of 83 euros per day for a stay up to 8 to 17 days.
- 1400 euros per month for a stay between 18 days to 1 month.
Also, visit this opportunity
Following is the eligibility criteria for ARES Belgium Funded International Scholarships
- International applicants from developing countries can apply for this scholarship.
- These countries’ applicants are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam.
- For applying to master’s programs, you need to be under the age of 40.
- For applying in any training course age should be below 45.
- Should have experience in a job after a university degree.
The last date to apply for Belgium International Fully Funded scholarships is 15th January and 5th February.
The scholarship application process is completely online you can apply now on this Belgium fully funded International scholarship by following the official link given below: