Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 is open now. Applications for the Concordia University Scholarships 2022 for overseas students are being accepted. The chance to study in a European country for foreign students. It’s no secret that Canada is one of Europe’s wealthiest nations and studying there is a near-impossible goal for many people.
Students from other countries may apply for the scholarships he’s advertising. The Canada Scholarships are a great opportunity for students who want to go on to further their education at a reputable university. For students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degrees and certificate programmes, the institution provided scholarships. To apply for Concordia University’s Fall intake, interested students should visit the university’s official website. The deadline for Concordia University’s fall admissions is February 1, 2023.
Also apply for:
Scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students were available at Concordia University. Applications for diploma and certificate programmes are also welcomed. Academic disciplines and majors at Concordia University may be applied for. Those with a keen intellect and an exceptional academic record are especially encouraged to apply for these awards. For overseas students, Alberta University offers full-fledged scholarships as well.
IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests at Concordia University have been cancelled due to CVID-19, so be aware. IELTS is not required to apply and study in Canada, and you may take the Duolingo English test from the comfort of your own home. Duolingo English tests are accepted. Hundreds of Study Programs are accessible to foreign students and Canadian residents at Concordia University. All fields of study are eligible for the Concordia Scholarship. More than 35,000 international students are enrolled at the university, and 220,000 alumni are spread around the globe. International students are drawn to Canada because of the country’s reputation for delivering high-quality education at a reasonable price.
Also visit here:
Concordia University students are able to apply for scholarships. Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other financial aid are also available. Do something about it. At Concordia, you can see yourself. 78% of the applicants were able to get the job. Because of this, applying to Concordia is a lot simpler than at other schools. Below you’ll find all of the details about the Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022.
More Information About Scholarship:
- Location: Canada
- Name of the University: Concordia University, Canada
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programmes
- Financial Coverage: Paid
Info About University:
1974 saw the birth of Concordia University of Canada. It is now one of Canada’s leading research institutions. Among Canadian universities, it is rated 7th in terms of student enrollment, with almost 46,000 enrolled students.
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship?
- Students at Concordia University are eligible for a number of financial incentives, including scholarship grants at the time of admission.
- Only new undergraduate and graduate students who enter the university in the fall will be eligible for a scholarship award of $10,000 for the next academic year.
- For Concordia University’s Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, a 14000-dollar-a-year scholarship with a four-year term is available.
- Tuition Award of Excellence, the award value is roughly 39,280$ in tuition fees at the Quebec rate.
- 10,000 dollars is the amount of the Concordia Merit scholarship at Concordia University.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
International students who want to study at Concordia University must provide the following documents in order to apply.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts and Degrees
- Two to Three Reference Letters (depends upon the program)
- Purpose Statement (about 600 words)
- Copy of Passport
- International Student Visa
- Study Permit or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test (DET) if necessary
- GRE/GMAT if required (depends upon the program)
Click and check:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
The Concordia Scholarships for International Students have their own set of eligibility requirements.
Due to the Covid 19 Concordia University has cancelled IELTS/TOEFL language assessments for overseas students.
Concordia University’s undergraduate and graduate admissions criteria may be found in the links below,
How to apply?
To apply to Concordia University as an international undergraduate or graduate student, you must submit your application online. To be considered, all applicants must complete the requirements outlined below.
There are links above to the official requirements for each degree programme.
Apply online and get new students ready for their first years by doing the following: Finding potential supervisors, applying, and submitting your application online.
The application deadline for the class of 2022-2023 at Concordia University is Friday, February 1, 2022.