The Health Equity Fellows programme provides fellows with the chance to get a deeper grasp of health inequity and its implications. Due to the fact that this is a fully funded programme, there are no fees associated with participating in the Atlantic Fellowship in the United States.
Atlantic Fellows network members are involved in the Atlantic Fellowship in the United States for Health Equity Program, which means that graduates of the program will have the opportunity to participate in Atlantic Institute program after they have graduated, such as conferences, seminars, and grants to support ongoing collaborative equity-focused focused projects. Check Now Without IELTS Canadian Fully Funded Scholarships
Details About Atlantic Fellowship In The United States:
- First and first, learn about the core causes that contribute to health inequalities, such as racism and racial inequity among health care providers, and get acquainted with them.
- Initiate and execute participative solutions for resolving health-related disparities that exist within organizations, communities, and society. 2. Combat Inequity:
- Develop Personal Leadership Abilities: Individuals may make a significant contribution to their companies and communities by developing their personal leadership skills via empowerment.
- Establish a Global Network: Create a global network of leaders from all over the world who work in a variety of organizations and are committed to promoting health equality both inside and outside of those organizations.
Brief Details About Fellowship:
There are 20 awards available. Last date of submission of application is May 1, 2022. The university is George Washington University. It is a fully funded program.
Benefits Under Atlantic Fellowship:
- It will make it easier to network with other people.
- Your learning will be built on collaborative efforts.
- It will pay for all of your trip expenditures.
- You will have the option to participate in four in-person meetings over the course of the year.
Eligibility Criteria For The Fellowship:
- In addition, fellows must be actively engaged in a health-related area in order to be eligible for fellowship consideration.
- We consider candidates who are business owners or executives in large organisations.
- Candidates from both inside and outside of the United States are encouraged to apply.
- It is necessary to have prior projects or work that demonstrates a commitment to health equality.
- In order to enhance health equality, proposals should show new talents that have not before existed.
How Can I Apply For This Opportunity?
To apply, candidates must fill out an online application form, in which they must include all of the necessary information about themselves.