Google Generation Scholarships are open to students from different countries of the world. Google generation scholarships are funded by google to support deserving and talented students all over the world. The basic aim of these scholarships is to provide assistance to students so they can easily manage their education expenses.
The first thing is students from these specified countries can avail themselves of this great opportunity and the best part of this opportunity you don’t need to pay any charges for the application fee to apply for this scholarship.
Students selected by Google will receive a yearly stipend of 1000 Dollars every year to manage their education expenses including tuition fees and books. You should also avail this opportunity DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
Main Details About Google Generation Scholarships:
Scholarship proving Authority: Google
Last date for application Submission? 29th March
What are the benefits of the Google Scholarship?
Students selected by Google will receive a yearly stipend of 1000 Dollars every year to manage their education expenses including tuition fees and books.
List Of Countries eligible for this opportunity?
Following is list of countries eligible for this opportunity:
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
Also, Apply For NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships |BS, MS, Ph.D.
What are the required Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship?
- Applicant should be a female from above-mentioend countries.
- Applicant should be enrolled currently in any place for the year 2021-2022.
- Be a 1st year or 2nd-year student in a Bachelors program at an accredited university in one of the following Asia Pacific countries/regions:
- Southeast Asia+: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, India, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
- Be studying computer science, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for improving the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology.
Also Apply For AIT Fully Funded Scholarships Thailand
What Documents are required for the application?
To fulfill the application requirements of the Google generation scholarship you need to prepare the following documents and upload them with your application:
- Basic Information regarding Background of the student.
- A resume or CV of the Students covering all backgrounds and qualities of the student.
- Your current and previous academic transcripts.
- Answers to the 2 questions asked by Google.
- An example of leadership experience should be provided.
- Google Online Challenge (will be sent 5-7 working days after the application deadline)
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
Apply For Bi Presidential Scholarships Norway
What is the last date for submission of the online Application Form?
29th March 2021 is the last date for submission of the online application form to Google generation Scholarships.
How I can Avail myself of this Big opportinty?
Application process is very easy as it is completely online all you have to do just put your basich details in form and then upload all required documents.
For more details and apply online today please click on the button given below: