International Scholarship at CQ University Australia 2023 is open now. CQ is the largest regional university in Australia and offering certificates, diplomas, degrees and 300 other courses. All overseas students can apply to learn new skills and courses in Australia. Candidates will receive 25% discount in their course fee.
International Scholarship at CQ University in Australia 2023
Institute: CQ University
Number of Award: Many
Course level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Research and Course Work), VET, English Language + Academic.
Award: 25% concession in course fee
Also apply below:
Copy of Certificates
Benefits of International Scholarship at CQ University in Australia 2023
- Candidates selected by CQ University will receive 25% in fee of course.
Eligibility Criteria of International Scholarship at CQ University in Australia 2023
- Applicants should have proficiency in English.
- Link of language requirement is given below.
- Students with a minimum overall grade average of 65% or equivalent; a minimum GPA of 4.9 (7-point scale); or a minimum GPA of 2.6 from their most recent courses (4-point scale with a minimum pass of 2) are eligible.
- Candidates must fulfill the academic requirements of CQUniversity Australia.
- Link for admission requirement is given below.
- Candidates who are starting a qualifying course at any campus of CQUniversity are eligible for the award.
- The Australia Study Region, which includes Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Rockhampton, Sydney, and Townsville, has chosen the GPA 7-point scale as its official grading system.
Also check below and apply:
How to Apply for International Scholarship at CQ University in Australia 2023
- Candidates should apply through online system of CQ University.
- Link is given below to apply.
Candidates can apply till 31 December 2023at any time.